In a few weeks, the Trial of the Ancestors Supporter Packs will be leaving the store forever. If you'd like to add the Shade and Disciple series of packs to your collection, check them out in the videos below or get yours here!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
ok! :)
Check, gottem.
Please add a timer that counts down and ends 1 day befor last possible date of purchase. Additionally add this timer To poe start up screen and make a green exclamation mark behind it if you baught it already.

Make it possible to disable the purchase notifacation in options.
Last edited by CreativeExplorer on Feb 25, 2024, 5:56:56 PM
Now I know why these packs stayed as long as they did. Because GGG knows everyone is getting their mirrors for the charge mtx this league :p (just kidding :D).
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Neat
o/
You should make them crossplay available, I bought it on PlayStation why can’t I use my supporter pack on PC? That’s just not cool, the market should be crossplay to make it fair for everybody to avoid transitioning to another platform, is there any plans to make PoE crossplay?
Everyone should be able to play the game the same way everyone does on PC, Diablo 4 is crossplay and they don’t have that issue, they could do the same to make it fair for everyone under the same server with the same accounts to log in, they’re even considering it for PoE 2 it’s not ok to buy everything again to play the game on another platform that has way better implementations cause everyone is playing the same game
xdd
The bell map device still buggs out.Most of the time it doesnt have sound and sometimes it doesnt even have animation depending on how long you are on the map after using a portal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info