[3.24] (UPDATED) Poor Man's Ward Loop: No Ward - 1 Button Auto-Caster - CWDT Saboteur

"
IcobXD wrote:
I feel like a total noob but i can't ignite myself and i dont understand how?Can someone help

You need this:

Edit: Nevermind, I checked your profile. You are using Purity of Elements, which makes you immune to Ignite.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
Last edited by BaumisMagicalWorld on Feb 12, 2024, 12:51:56 PM
Can you do eye and Martyr of innocence earlier than level 95? Mid range POB between 65/85?
"
Can you do eye and Martyr of innocence earlier than level 95? Mid range POB between 65/85?

Of course. Eye of Innocence has a level requirement of 68, the staff 52.

The PoBs are only reference points, imported from the characters on my profile. I leveled new ones to give a more accurate point of reference.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Would you mind taking a look at my build, I seem to be always fighting to gain life. Seems like I have to spam pots and always recast Forbidden Rite. TIA

Fun build so far. Last ascendency I know....
"
Deklnu wrote:
Would you mind taking a look at my build, I seem to be always fighting to gain life. Seems like I have to spam pots and always recast Forbidden Rite. TIA

Fun build so far. Last ascendency I know....

1. Militant Faith is in the wrong slot

2. Not enough Mana Cost reduction; and your ring needs catalysts

3. No Pain Attunement allocated

A. You are missing a ton of damage; 1.18 * 1.30 = 53.4% more damage, to be exact (not accounting for other sources).

B. You have no % reduced Mana Cost flask, so you need to spend 2 points and spec into "Righteous Decree" (and the node prior) for another 10%. And fix your ring.

C. I imported your character into PoB and checked your Militant Faith, and I can see the problem and why you did that. However, what you did only made things worse; you should have saved up to buy the correct roll or not used that one at all. Now you have less currency and a useless jewel.

You can copy the jewel on the trade site and import it into PoB to check the mods when you socket it there.

What you have right now is best replaced with a jewel that has 5% reduced Mana Cost on it. That Militant Faith does essentially nothing right now.

D. You have to press pots constantly because you have no Mana to cast spells, which means not enough damage taken for proper Recoup, which also makes you run out of Mana to cast more spells.

That's the only explanation I have, since you have no reduced Mana Cost flask and your spells cost a ton of Mana in return. Everything else that'd normally be a problem seems to be fine. That's at least what I was able to catch after a quick glance.

This is a good helmet to help early on (ignore corruptions):

With the downside that it grants no Life or resists.
I appreciate you taking the time to review, fixing it RN!
Thank you for the build man ! this is the type of stuff i like to play.

I think I made a mistake lol. I made this as my league starter but getting t1 maps done is hard AF. The main thing I found is that all the CWDT setup from the lv 65 POB are not triggering unless I get a hard hit. Can you take a quick look at my character and tell me something i could potentially change or go to in order to make my life easier doing at least up to t10
"
sipsi32 wrote:
The main thing I found is that all the CWDT setup from the lv 65 POB are not triggering unless I get a hard hit.

The lvl 65 PoB is only there for reference, the character is not even ready for maps yet. I leveled 2 more to give you guys something to look at that is realistic at those points in time.

The CWDT setups there only serve as complimentary backup spells for when you take damage. The main DPS here comes from CWC + Eye of Winter (or whatever you prefer). It doesn't have Eye of Innocence yet since that requires lvl 68.

The PoBs are not optimized for the various level thresholds, they were put together on the fly and taken from said leveling characters.
"
"
sipsi32 wrote:
The main thing I found is that all the CWDT setup from the lv 65 POB are not triggering unless I get a hard hit.

The lvl 65 PoB is only there for reference, the character is not even ready for maps yet. I leveled 2 more to give you guys something to look at that is realistic at those points in time.

The CWDT setups there only serve as complimentary backup spells for when you take damage. The main DPS here comes from CWC + Eye of Winter (or whatever you prefer). It doesn't have Eye of Innocence yet since that requires lvl 68.

The PoBs are not optimized for the various level thresholds, they were put together on the fly and taken from said leveling characters.

Thank you for replying man, let me ask you this, what do you think can be done to get the character ready for just white and yellow maps?

The reason why i ask, is because this is the first character i made so i don't have currency yet, however, if i get to mapping i can buy a bunch of stuff hopefully lol.

I would like to also say that leveling like that throughout the campaign felt amazing.
"
sipsi32 wrote:
Thank you for replying man, let me ask you this, what do you think can be done to get the character ready for just white and yellow maps?

You need to switch to Eye of Innocence, like, 2 levels ago. It's the first thing you do once you hit lvl 68. Unfortunately, it's a shame the item has such a high level requirement. Wish we could use this from lvl 52 onwards.

The rest of your current gear is pretty similar to what I had when I was doing white and yellow maps. For red maps, I then switched to a 4L6S Martyr, otherwise it lags so much from the lack of damage.

Did you help Alira for the crit multi and resists? PoB doesn't tell me that when I import from your profile.

You gotta buy some better resist gear with triple resists. Too many wasted affixes here. You can get decent gear for a couple Chaos each. You can do unid'd Chaos recipe for 2c per set.

And use an Amethyst flask. The Granite flask is wasted; the build doesn't scale any Armour or Physical Damage Reduction (PDR), so its biggest weakness is Physical Damage anyway. The bit of Armour is practically useless here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info