[3.24] (UPDATED) Poor Man's Ward Loop: No Ward - 1 Button Auto-Caster - CWDT Saboteur

I'm just playing in a different "Ruthless" mode, can I at least do without the unique bottle of wise oak for now? it won't break the build, in this "Ruthless" mode many conditions are difficult to meet and some things are almost impossible to get, but your build is already running and I'm having fun, albeit with some problems,What can you say about my character, there is still a lot to be done.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arataka71/characters
"
Arataka71 wrote:
I'm just playing in a different "Ruthless" mode

Yeah, this build was not made for Ruthless. I don't play that mode and I know nothing about it other than it's heavily restricted.

You can get the Surgeon's prefix on your flasks as I can see on your Sulphur flask, so roll your flasks for that. You can use the flask nodes in the meantime, but they are overall absolutely not recommended as other stats are far more important and 4 passives is a big deal.

You are having problems because you are playing this in a mode it was not designed for. Because of this, you have to make compromises in areas where you otherwise wouldn't have to, i.e. speccing into Chaos res and Mana Cost nodes, which is ultimately costing you a whole lot of damage and utility.

That's a massive 11 passive points that could be extra Power Charges, crit, Life, jewel sockets etc. And you are only lvl 77, so there's a lot of mileage here.

This build was designed around League Softcore trade and its economy. I never even considered Ruthless. I will refrain from putting in too much effort in giving advice here, as I do not know the rules of Ruthless mode or what exactly it entails. I can provide general pointers, but the rest you will have to figure out on your own.

Wise Oak isn't mandatory to the build, I only added it later after I rebalanced my character for shits and giggles. I was using a Quicksilver flask before that. It's only worth using if you can manage to get your resists perfectly balanced, or at least have Fire resistance highest and Cold & Lightning resistances balanced.

Next on my list is maybe a Bottled Faith as a replacement for the regular Sulphur flask, but I haven't bothered with it yet.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
Windows 11 Enterprise 64-bit, i7-13700K 5.30GHz
PNY RTX 4080 16GB GDDR6X, 32GB DDR5-6000 CL36
Samsung 980 Pro, Seasonic Prime GX 850W Gold
The knockback mechanic you choose to use in your build as an Amulet enchantment Fending. Can I replace this mod with Piercing Shots which gives us the ability to pierce a target if I can't get that mod on gloves, will it impact the mechanics/buildability much if I don't have the knockback chance?
"
Arataka71 wrote:
The knockback mechanic you choose to use in your build as an Amulet enchantment Fending. Can I replace this mod with Piercing Shots which gives us the ability to pierce a target if I can't get that mod on gloves, will it impact the mechanics/buildability much if I don't have the knockback chance?

Knockback isn't part of the build's functionality. It serves as a utility tool for enemy displacement.

You can anoint whatever, Fending is merely recommended because Knockback has its uses.
Original creator of the "Poor Man's Ward Loop" build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3480922
In the Atlas passive tree, you still use an ability that causes monsters to have 50% more health, but deal 25% less damage?.
"
Arataka71 wrote:
In the Atlas passive tree, you still use an ability that causes monsters to have 50% more health, but deal 25% less damage?.

Yes. No problem at all for me.
Maven and Sirus down! Definitely need a lot more practice, though.
Died 3 or 4 times on each, but at least I can say I did it with this build.

Proof:
"
"
chrischoi wrote:
Could you take a look at my character?
https://pobb.in/_5DNGLiViHaS

Trying to see what I need to do.

List:
Fix Gem Levels
Cap Chaos
Get Armor
Get the Wildwood Sockets

What exactly is the problem?

The first thing I see is that you need a different body armour. Inner Conviction is on the Timeless Jewel that you already own. If you are using it for the Charge generation, use the Mark mastery with Frenzy Charge on hit instead.

And I see you are trying to copy my character, even the ring enchants. :D Those were for Blight, not for the build. XD

You don't have the Power Charge mastery. The Mark mastery is for later, you can always spec into it when you encounter a mob with a lot of regen. Like I did here.

-8 to Mana Cost isn't gonna cut it.

Your Elemental resists aren't perfectly balanced for Wise Oak (32/34/32), so get a Quicksilver instead. Only use that flask when you can afford to do so.

The biggest issue I'm having is buying the items for the build. People just not responding or they are trying to manipulate price.

I tried to find a -10, but couldn't find any decent ones. When I did, no response. Lol.

I don't think I understand what you mean by Elemental Resists aren't balanced. Are mine too low or too high?
"
chrischoi wrote:
The biggest issue I'm having is buying the items for the build. People just not responding or they are trying to manipulate price.

Craft them yourself. I often did that. I only bought items where crafting was not gonna get me the specific stats required.

My new gloves, for instance, I crafted with Harvest Chaos mod craft, for <2 Div worth of juice. The fractured mod made it easy.

"
chrischoi wrote:
I tried to find a -10, but couldn't find any decent ones. When I did, no response. Lol.

You are looking at the wrong end. Look for -9 and reroll with a Div. It can only become -10 then. And then apply catalysts for -12. That part is imo unreasonably expensive, but oh well.

Or go with -8 and spend 2 passive points to pick up Righteous Decree.

"
chrischoi wrote:
I don't think I understand what you mean by Elemental Resists aren't balanced. Are mine too low or too high?

Balanced meaning equal, i.e. 75/100%, 75/100%, 75/100%. Wise Oak should only be used when your resists are either equal, or Fire resist is highest and Cold & Lightning resists are equal. The former is best case. Note that this is uncapped resists and not max resists, as stated on the flask.

If not, use another flask, i.e. Quicksilver or Amethyst (if you are struggling to get Chaos res).
Last edited by BaumisMagicalWorld on Feb 11, 2024, 1:53:46 AM
I feel like a total noob but i can't ignite myself and i dont understand how?Can someone help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info