3.23.0c Hotfix 2

"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Great! Love seeing work and fixes being done.

Now, please fix the PERFORMANCE issues many of us are having. I truly miss playing this game, and would love to get back into it, but can't until you guys do something about the horrendous issues at hand.

Which Problems do you have?

Like seriously? Open Technical support forum bro, you will be surprised.

Also your servers became even worse right after this patch... This is a BUFF i guess
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Jan 8, 2024, 8:29:30 AM
This crash can still happen.
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

Now, please fix the PERFORMANCE issues many of us are having. I truly miss playing this game, and would love to get back into it, but can't until you guys do something about the horrendous issues at hand.

CPU & RAM spiking, for starters. No clue what else might be happening on my end, cause I'm not about to play the game while it's taking up 99% of my memory just to find out.

And I'm clearly not the only one, as there are still people waiting in the forums for answers.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

CPU & RAM spiking, for starters. No clue what else might be happening on my end, cause I'm not about to play the game while it's taking up 99% of my memory just to find out.

And I'm clearly not the only one, as there are still people waiting in the forums for answers.

As i said in Thread: 3.23.0c Hotfix 1:

U devs are full nonsense...

THE FUCKING MAIN PROBLEM OF POE IS NOT SOLVED SINCE 3.21.2 Patch Notes (restartless). Many people talking about performance issues even with a 4090, but you have time to work in contents for 2 games.

That's a joke, it has to be, fix the game, before launching contents, that's basic.

PS: I used to do blight ravage maps with 150 fps, now... 20, the game seams like a unoptimized demo.

I could put my hand in the fire if poe wouldn't be heavier than poe2 when it launches, even with the better graphs.
me game is now after patch going like in -10 speed and most of time when i use skill the skill is used after 5s after sometime it will try to catch up and then you going like 10000% movement speed. also it bugs legion timer you get 30s then in 10s when there is still 20s left it just jump to 0s . monsters doesnt take damage or i cant even use skill .

GGG you broke something really important in the game fix it !
Please fix the RuneBinder bugs.
Whole league the game's been running fine for me but since this patch I cannot play the game. During loading screens my CPU spikes to above 2-5k ms, sometimes even going as far as to kick me to the login screen or fully crash the client. Doing anything inside a map gives huge 1k+ ms CPU spikes. Before this patch I was fine running 60% deli fully juiced MF maps with a friend. Now I cannot even boot the game without bricking my pc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info