Path of Exile: Affliction Talent Competition

"
DJFariel wrote:
"
kovalk123 wrote:

almost 😥 it is really fun <3 thanks , did you make it in unity?

No, it's made in Godot. I also just released a 2.0.0 version with a new "more orbs" mode that has some new effects for everyone to discover. There also may be a secret in the game that I've not seen anyone mention.

I this? ahahahahah <3 loved it
Never done digital (or really any) art before, but why not have a go. The wisps of the wildwoods.

Hi I just have a question, I managed to find online some assets ripped from the game, is it ok if I use them in my media piece? They would obviously just be a small part of the overall project
"
Kretones wrote:
Hi I just have a question, I managed to find online some assets ripped from the game, is it ok if I use them in my media piece? They would obviously just be a small part of the overall project

I think it depends how transformative your work will be, note the announcement post rules:

"
If you want to create a montage or mash-up of other artists' work or videos, this is permitted as long as it follows all legal guidelines of fair use standards.
~Tread lightly~

Spoiler

Work in progress shots v

https://imgur.com/a/2fT0GOB
How did this terrible creature come to be?
Hate alone was not enough. It took one more ingredient.
Love... poisoned by betrayal,
to bring so much bloodshed and woe.
I know everyone hates the golbin troupe pet. But I adore them. Here is my love letter.

Last edited by tinyxtato on Jan 9, 2024, 2:39:25 AM

Not great but thought I'd give it a try!
just wanna say this community of poe are very talented.

will be hard to chose one to win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info