HIGH Ping up to STUCK -> YOUR Server Provider is completely broken!

Well, < 2 Days left for another "try" if anyone at GGG cares about Players or also just about Money ^^

"
bvanharjr wrote:
They aren't likely to do ANYTHING about it. Not them, not the game.

Makes no sense because ALL other Games i've played last 6 Month do not have ANY problem, so go and spread your useless "Fanboy" posts anywhere else!

"
MagosX wrote:
To anyone getting the occasional high-latency instance, check your client log file (in the PoE folder) and check the instance IP, then do an IP lookup.

I bet you've been placed on a server on the other side of the globe.
(GGG does this if your primary server is overloaded)

Nah, as you can see many times before the IP's i've traced are all in Germany but compromised anyhow.

It's just an overload because of Money reasons or any other issues with the Server because other Servers worked well and this is not a Problem of a single person!

Interesting on the other Hand is, PoE is a very "nische" Game with a very low Player Population but GGG do not care about getting new or even "holding" existing players -> seems VERY Smart 👍

But hey, maybe they can survive with all the tons Money that comes from Streamers only?
We will see ^^
Last edited by q3fuba on Mar 27, 2024, 8:28:37 PM
here we go again 🤣

broken IP:
"

broken IP:
"

broken IP:
"

All Servers on 185.225.208.0/24 are definitely the problem...

EVERY other ip range (without exception) is working properly!

NVM, waste of time...
gl with your policy 😉
Last edited by q3fuba on Mar 30, 2024, 3:58:47 PM
This lasted the whole of affliction league, I'm not going to spend in PoE ever again, and will be heavily discouraging anyone I know from playing the game, 4+ months with servers broken for EU is the kind of thing that has gotten games kicked off storefronts and they're rather lucky enough people haven't cottoned onto it yet or there'd be mass refunds and legal trouble (or at least payment providers dropping them from sheer amount of chargebacks).

As it is I just see EU purchasing numbers cratering to a tenth of what they are in the next two leagues.

They kept saying they'd fix it and they clearly lied, and are continuing to sell EU people things they know EU players can't use without giant latency spikes every 3 seconds, scummyness of the highest order.
Last edited by BlightBlades on Mar 30, 2024, 4:13:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info