[3.23] CI CoC Ice Nova of Frostbolts Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

How do I go about getting something like the eagle finger ring doesn't exist so guess I craft it? Maybe fractured dex

Nevermind found some decent ones, can do fine with lower accuracy on that ring and still hit 100%
Last edited by wotad on Jan 6, 2024, 12:38:36 PM
"
Yurion541 wrote:
Is there a PoB with MB ?

There's a guide on Reddit about a MB version with Ralakesh and Malachi here https://old.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/18xi8j4/coc_ice_nova_showcase_max_wisp_juice_farmer/

I have no idea how his PoB is hitting over 40mil though, but the one I'm running is over 5mil and doing wisp heavy T16s like they're nothing.
this guy just posts and ghost builds he finds on poe.ninja, i think he played one similar a few leagues ago. but i would not trust none of his build anymore
Last edited by Ad1s on Jan 7, 2024, 3:24:49 PM
"
Ad1s wrote:
this guy just posts and ghost builds he finds on poe.ninja, i think he played one similar a few leagues ago. but i would not trust none of his build anymore

I can't speak to his other ones, but this build is legit. I used it to farm my Mageblood. The Ralakesh/Malachi version is a lot better once you get a MB though.
"
Ad1s wrote:

I would agree that it's for YT clicks.

Aside from that, how are they getting ES leech or upping the recharge rate?
My build is similar but I had to take Ghost Reaver and 3 of the ES nodes next to it to survive consecutive hits until my ES was back to full. Otherwise it was slow to go back up without it. It's quite possible it's me since it's been a while that I've played an ES build.
Last edited by Gulch on Jan 10, 2024, 10:24:43 AM
you pick es leech on the top right of the tree, spell damage leeched as es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info