[3.23] CI CoC Ice Nova of Frostbolts Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

"
phoenixone wrote:
"
wishdropper wrote:

Cooldown recovery: We need at least 52% for this build. I got it from:
- Level 9 Awakened Cast on Critical Strike (34%)
- Belt (12%)
- Boots (6%)

How do you get lvl 9? I only see a level 5 socketed, +1 to gems from chest. Where are the additional 3 levels coming from?

crit mastery.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
phoenixone wrote:
"
wishdropper wrote:

Cooldown recovery: We need at least 52% for this build. I got it from:
- Level 9 Awakened Cast on Critical Strike (34%)
- Belt (12%)
- Boots (6%)

How do you get lvl 9? I only see a level 5 socketed, +1 to gems from chest. Where are the additional 3 levels coming from?

crit mastery.

I knew it had to be something I was missing, thank you!
Current budget needed for this?
IF you're looking to do wisp juiced maps this is a very very high budget build which would require mageblood and boots with CDR explicit to just run and not die constantly. As for other content I am not really sure. Thre build itself depending on your patience buying the items is between 80 and 150 divs based on my estimates and how much you want to min max it.
Does anyone have a list for regex map modifiers for this build?
"
patchaman wrote:
IF you're looking to do wisp juiced maps this is a very very high budget build which would require mageblood and boots with CDR explicit to just run and not die constantly. As for other content I am not really sure. Thre build itself depending on your patience buying the items is between 80 and 150 divs based on my estimates and how much you want to min max it.

I got like 220D probs wont do mageblood but this build dies a lot? Was looking to do like Harvest/Deli would it do that fine or die a lot?
I am not 100% sure, but I saw someone comment on the yt that adding a Watcher's eye with reduction from crits when affected by determination along with precison buff helps a lot (expensive but probably within your budget), you lose a little dps but it makes the build feel a lot tankier since your usually close to enemies. Also the crit mastery 30% reduced extra damage on the skill tree helps with that. If starting from 0 I am not sure how I would go about it. I am currently running a mageblood version of the build since all I really wanted to do this league was wildwood. I never got to test it in lower juice maps so sorry. Also the playstile is to circle around enemies as oppposed to going gung ho all in since the projectiles kill the mobs and makes you die much less.
Last edited by patchaman on Jan 4, 2024, 12:11:11 PM
"
patchaman wrote:
I am not 100% sure, but I saw someone comment on the yt that adding a Watcher's eye with reduction from crits when affected by determination along with precison buff helps a lot (expensive but probably within your budget), you lose a little dps but it makes the build feel a lot tankier since your usually close to enemies. Also the crit mastery 30% reduced extra damage on the skill tree helps with that. If starting from 0 I am not sure how I would go about it. I am currently running a mageblood version of the build since all I really wanted to do this league was wildwood. I never got to test it in lower juice maps so sorry. Also the playstile is to circle around enemies as oppposed to going gung ho all in since the projectiles kill the mobs and makes you die much less.

Im like stuck between this build, Ice spear which I think I could maybe go into after I start this build or coc rolling magma but seems very squishy but probs way cheaper. Decisions.., hmm
"
wotad wrote:
Im like stuck between this build, Ice spear which I think I could maybe go into after I start this build or coc rolling magma but seems very squishy but probs way cheaper. Decisions.., hmm

I would start with this build, then after you farm up a Mageblood switch to the Ralakesh/Malachi's Loop variant.
Is there a PoB with MB ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info