Lack of GGG Transparency regarding current banwave

"
Loudelond2 wrote:
Are they unbanning people even after send an automated message saying it was unbannable?

no idea, would be good if somebody confirms that.
Yet, I think people here deserve to know what happened. Lots of bans converted, no explanation on what triggered the ban, have tons of software installed on my pc for work and I am scared now to go back to POE with my main, even logging here.

It's like you get stopped at a random GGG police check on your way to a T16 map:

GGG "you arrested, you did brake the law"
"what did I do?"
GGG "sorry cant tell you, but hey here is the entire book collection of civil law, it's there"
"what did I do?"
spend 10 days locked
GGG "well, you know what, you can go now, but dont do it again"
"do what????"
GGG "still cant tell you, just behave"

lol, fun times.
Last edited by PoeRecovery3 on Jan 4, 2024, 11:58:29 AM
"
PoeRecovery3 wrote:
"
Loudelond2 wrote:
Are they unbanning people even after send an automated message saying it was unbannable?

no idea, would be good if somebody confirms that.
Yet, I think people here deserve to know what happened. Lots of bans converted, no explanation on what triggered the ban, have tons of software installed on my pc for work and I am scared now to go back to POE with my main, even logging here.

It's like you get stopped at a random GGG police check on your way to a T16 map:

GGG "you arrested, you did brake the law"
"what did I do?"
GGG "sorry cant tell you, but hey here is the entire book collection of civil law, it's there"
"what did I do?"
spend 10 days locked
GGG "well, you know what, you can go now, but dont do it again"
"do what????"
GGG "still cant tell you, just behave"

lol, fun times.

I think they aren't even reading all the messages, or they are using bots to respond.

Recently I sent an email informing my computer's configurations (operating system, video card, motherboard, processor) and asked if any technology in these items could be conflicting with the game's software validation, as some games give warnings about the use of technologies, mainly video cards.

[Removed by Support]

^
^

So they decided to censor the answer that support gave and I pasted it here, as if it were something new for someone... in several posts here on the forum you can see what the answer is when asking about third party software... that was the answer, already which I cannot quote directly (-.-); although I only asked about basic components to be able to play the game.

In other words, if one day they have problems with some technology on a specific video card, won't they inform it, so people can continue using it and having problems? That's what I understood.

As if I had asked about using some random software... I asked about basic components that are requirements to be able to play the game. My email wasn't any kind of appeal, I just wanted to make myself feel safe buying tabs on a new account.

They could say that they currently have no evidence of problems, but they cannot guarantee the future, which does not depend on them alone.

They could say they don't know and are investigating

they could say that there is a problem and that they are looking into it.

But they just say they can't answer a simple question... it sounds like 'don't play the game, and you won't have any problems'.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Jan 4, 2024, 12:43:19 PM
"
I'm afraid this account has already been reviewed and will remain closed.

That was their answer when I asked for a review. Guess that's a farewell. GGG lost all respect they had with this one.
Last edited by BobbyDooPrime on Jan 4, 2024, 10:04:30 PM
Support still ingoring me. Bump.
Donoteatme,

Im luckily still getting responses, but im not on my third set of emails with them and there all pretty much saying mine wont be overturned :(
Got 31 achievements on new account, support still keep silence. GGGreat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info