Crashing at Rogue Harbor [Heist]

Another +1 victim here of Rogue Harbor crashes. Very frustrating. I'm a new player and this is such a turn off after just purchasing a supporter pack too.
Me too. Contracts never crash, only the rogue harbor itself. It´s full of players with unnecessary visual and audio effects. It´s just annoying and laggy and makes me crash. Please let me have my own rogue harbor without all this nonsense. I have crashed 10+ times now, it happens every 15 minutes ~ I am forced to sign out entirely. (hard crash)
It´s a long and frustrating process to CTRL+ALT+DEL, sign out, log in, start steam, start game, log in, load and get to rogue harbor. Only to crash again after 1 or 2 contracts.

And all of this just to hear "skoopa-di-di-du-du-wow!" and getting eye-cancer -_-
Please have mercy. SOLO harbor! Or at least me me disable or reduce the effects from other players somehow.
Having the same problem haven't been able to even run a heist for the past couple days
Okay I am a Completely new player to POE

I have just got to the habour to do my first contract and the game has crashed on me 3 times getting to this area.

Not had a single crash in the 40hrs I have been playing until I got here.
I thought I would just add to this thread to let others know it is happening to me also
+1 for constantly crashing in Rogue Harbour. Medium graphics settings, medium hardware, have been running POE just fine on this build for years. Some of the newer MTXs seem to be causing huge problems. All of my crashes for the last 2 leagues have been in public areas.
Yeah, it's definitely MTX - I get it at the start of the league in towns too, but this is only when it's really busy. The Rogue Harbor is ALWAYS busy and I get maybe 1-2 heists before it crashes. It's ridiculous for it to crash this way so consistently and makes this part of the game basically unplayable.

Ctrl-Alt-Del, Sign out, crashes out of Steam/ POE, log back into Windows, restart everything, run a heist or two, rinse and repeat :(
keeps happening to me aswell. heist pretty much unplayable
Same problem over here. Every time I enter the Rogue Harbor the game will crash after like 10-20 s. Very annoying...
I have a brand new computer with Intel i7-13700KF, 32 GB of RAM and nvidia RTX 4080 video card. All drivers are up to date.
+1 crashing in Rogue Harbour every 10 min. Heist pretty much unplayable.
Pls have mercy, fix this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info