0.9.10c Patch Notes

ha cool! new fixes each day :P

well least for a little while after a patch comes out
"
Mitch420 wrote:
I know it's new and all, but can we get a lock on our public party too? Like let's say I only want a 2 or 3 man group so mobs don't get too hard, those people join then I can lock the party.

Or maybe be able to set the amount of members allowed to join the party when I create it? Just some ideas.

You can just make the party private with the "Make Private" button once you have all the players you want.

"
Coldet wrote:
Forum Passive Tree - Please fix it asap :( - I must unfortunately rush out to work and can't post a screenshot - perhaps someone else can.

Is it working for you now?

"
brgillespie wrote:
I'm having difficulty downloading this patch for some reason. It is well beyond slow. At the rate it is downloading, it'll take me a week to update the game.

There's no search function, so I'm at a loss as to what I should do to try to fix this.

What ISP are you with? Earlier, the network guys were talking about how a major ISP has a problem connecting to our content servers. Supposedly the ISP has been told and will fix it. Check Dylan's post history to see which ISP it is - I don't have the info on hand.

The search feature is at the top of the forum and on the bar on the left - does it not work for you?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Coldet wrote:
Forum Passive Tree - Please fix it asap :( - I must unfortunately rush out to work and can't post a screenshot - perhaps someone else can.

looks fine again here, and also visualizing char's trees is working again.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Fixed a crash that would occur when a goatman shaman stunned itself with a spark if it was converted to a different team while the spark was in the air.

Yay! I helped fix something! It was annoying using dominating blow on these guys and crashing when they damaged themselves :)
i noticed a graphic misalignment when hovering over a rare item in the inventory.

as you move the mouse around over the item the text of the primary property slightly moves from left to right.

this doesn't apply to all items, i noticed it on a rare dagger, made a screenshot but don't have access to my player account today.
Oh my bad, must have overlooked that one. Thanks :)

"
Chris wrote:

"
Coldet wrote:

Yippeeeee - thanks Chris it's fixed :)
I'm BACK :)
awesome path,
question when the next migration ? (total wipe)
"
MadeByHisto wrote:
awesome path,
question when the next migration ? (total wipe)

Next (and hopefully final) wipe will be immediately prior to open beta.
TehHammer is not a crime!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Mitch420 wrote:
I know it's new and all, but can we get a lock on our public party too? Like let's say I only want a 2 or 3 man group so mobs don't get too hard, those people join then I can lock the party.

Or maybe be able to set the amount of members allowed to join the party when I create it? Just some ideas.

You can just make the party private with the "Make Private" button once you have all the players you want.

That's very cool however since we know "There will be bugs" ;-) if a party member has to restart can they just re-join the now private party or will they have to be invited?

BTW some of the new effects in the dark forest are creepy, awesome good... :)
Signed: Geldric, scribe of Oriath
Last edited by Geldric on Jun 6, 2012, 12:00:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info