Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Quit the league in january due to latency spikes every other instance. Played a bit for a few days before the announcement stream and everything was fine. Here we go again the latency spikes are back. Seems like the problem is really depending on the amount of players simultaneously on the server.

As I don't think they will fix the problem, I have to skip Necropolis. I won't be forcing myself through this crap again.
Last edited by Iburahimu on Mar 25, 2024, 9:05:15 AM
Haven't played for a while logged in early this morning and was able to play without any issues. I thought the problem was fixed. This afternoon however was worse than ever.

I am disapointed this is still going on, I was really looking foreward to play the new league.
login, character select, click play, see the gears for about two seconds and the game crashes. whats going on?
Most of this league has been fine for me. Sure juiced maps I'd get sub 1 frame a second.

But been gone for a month, came back and now getting 2-6k latency spikes every 10-20 seconds. It's wild and completely unplayable.
same

From 3.23. The same for all gateways. On every feared invitation in 3.23 league. And few times per game session

Yep, I'm getting the same problem, random lag spikes in the hideout, this game was running fine without any problems before.
Bump. Approx half of all instances are plagued with unplayable lag spikes. I can attempt to re-enter the zone (without necessarily creating a new instance) to get on a server with normal ping, and I succeed half the time. But for maps, re-entering the zone uses a portal. This is not playable.
When are the developers going to acknowledge this issue and plan on a fix? Its wild that it has gone on this long and not one reply from GGG saying that they are looking into it and fixing the issues. Its been constant latency spikes from 10-20ms to 300+ every 2s and its honestly unplayable experience.... I'm done with PoE guys sorry.
This has been happening for several leagues now.
GGG doesn't care about it so don't expect anything to change!
Same situation for me. It's literally a waste of time playing this game... Every time I try to log in again, it still lags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info