Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Any support help?
Problems appeared only this league...

https://pastebin.com/wP7TTc9M

oh thank god i thought im the only 1 having this problem...40k latency does not really make sense
i just swapped from Frankfurt to Paris and was able to play for ~30min b4 i had to go
To the moon!

patch notes showed nothing that fixes the problem...
I cant play at all. Ping is just spiking.
I'm having this issue now on the Singapore server. Karui Shores has my usual ping of 3. Any other instance (including my HO and Delve - which becomes unplayable) is high MS. Has been happening since yesterday.

Sometimes it goes for a while, and then comes back. This is only happening in PoE. Other games are fine.
Last edited by t0lkien on Dec 14, 2023, 10:23:40 AM
No changes with the update and no answers from support.. for me the game is unplayable, i keep losing maps...at this point the league is over for me...
Guess what I cant even fk play the game anymore after the patch...
So great that it is acknowledged by GGG that something is terribly messed up.
I have daily 20-30 timeouts this league and game is literally unplayable in prime evening timezone for me in EU (7-10PM) as i get constant 25000+ ms pings before timing out.

Everytime i open a new instance, it is a coin flip, will it crash in the next 10seconds or not.

Meanwhile i have the same network, same PC, same ISP as before where i had literally 0 problems (pre 3.23)

Also, according to every possible network tool, my connection works perfectly fine and the only thing i could find in the log files are always the same:

Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.
Last edited by HunAp0 on Dec 14, 2023, 10:44:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info