Let us disable Annoying sounds in town

For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE let us turn off the annoying MTX sounds. This is trolling, pure and simple.
It's literally pollution. Please give us an option to mute other people's MTX.
I personally know about a dozen people who have started adding anyone they running the goblins to their ignore lists, and I've refused to make at least two multi-divine trades this league because the buyer brought that cancer into my hideout.

I don't know how consumer protection laws work in ANZ, so I fully accept that GGG might have their hands tied here. If the people who bought the thing bought it specifically to annoy other players, giving other players the ability to not be annoyed by it is taking away the thing they purchased.

But I've got the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, and "being an obnoxious town troll" is enough of one for me.

"
But I've got the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, and "being an obnoxious town troll" is enough of one for me.
You go, that will surely teach them! /s

I'm doing my part and afk in crowded towns with my little drummers. Best purchase ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJwSzxRjSxg
Last edited by Ulsarek on Apr 22, 2024, 11:05:26 AM
Yes, I don't want to log in because of long mtx loading while hearing annoying mtx sounds.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
You go, that will surely teach them! /s

I'm doing my part and afk in crowded towns with my little drummers. Best purchase ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJwSzxRjSxg

That is a very unpleasant attitude.

For the record, I too boot and block people showing up with the Goblins to trade. Probably negligible impact - but it makes me feel better, so there's that I suppose.

I will happily pay $60.00-$90.00 for a counter MTX - or a slider bar that mutes the sound of other player's MTX - for me only of course.

I'm not out to wreck anyone else's enjoyment of their purchases. Unless of course, the "purpose" of their purchase was to deliberately harass others.

In that instance, yeah... I think I can live with their dismay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info