Seasonal Halloween Microtransactions and Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Man, I just missed the free mystery box just managed to log in today due to difficult circumstances. Was really looking forward to this mystery box drop..
"
Aryvan wrote:
Man, I just missed the free mystery box just managed to log in today due to difficult circumstances. Was really looking forward to this mystery box drop..

You did not miss nothing its free mystery box from 24 to 4 next month
Last edited by qlasboy on Oct 25, 2023, 1:01:35 PM
Bought a Weta Pet 5 Minutes ago... Nothing.

And i just bought a Weta Pet because apparently the Falling Leaves, i bought early in the morning today, also didn't work ...

Is this only for the advertised Halloween mtx?

Nvm, thought this goes until 4th November, not just until 2 days ago....
Last edited by Manteuffel on Oct 26, 2023, 1:13:26 PM
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
Aryvan wrote:

"
You did not miss nothing its free mystery box from 24 to 4 next month

These microtransactions will be available until Nov 04, 2023 9:00 AM (GMT+9) (This is displayed in your local time), after which they'll be leaving the store until they return again next Halloween!

Both the sale and the free Mystery Box promotion will be available until Oct 24, 2023 9:00 AM (GMT+9) (This is displayed in your local time).

nope.

I bought the hideout and didn't get a box.

I missed the announcement for the sale/promo and only saw the one posted yesterday for the halloween stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info