This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Oct 09, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

There are also three new microtransactions entering the store today. Check them out in the videos below, or get yours here!

The Luminary Charge Effect gives your charges a vibrant new look!

Coordinate volleys of Void Bolts with the Void Emperor Artillery Ballista Effect!

Prefer to get the job done yourself? The Void Emperor Lightning Arrow Effect is perfect for zipping and zapping foes by your hand!

If you want something to go with these new Void Emperor cosmetics, the obvious choice should be the Void Emperor Armour Set! Check it out below, along with the Automaton Deathnotch Bow, Automaton Necrolord Wings and the Void Emperor Planetary Orb Character Effect!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Any reason why the ballista of the Artillery Ballista is not changing appearance?

Edit: Thanks to everyone who answered it. I probably overread that Skill and Totem Skins now are separated for totem-based skills.
Last edited by FartingWolf on Oct 6, 2023, 8:37:42 PM
WTB new Ice Spear MTX
"
FartingWolf wrote:
Any reason why the ballista of the Artillery Ballista is not changing appearance?

> It is now possible to apply both a Totem Skin microtransaction and a Skill Effect microtransaction to an applicable Skill Gem, such as Searing Bond.

The skill mtx and skin mtx are separate.
"
XeoTech wrote:
WTB new Ice Spear MTX

It already has two microtransactions options. What about all the poor skills with NO alternate effects?* Won't someone think of Storm Rain?

*But give them nice effects, not void emperor stuff.
Neat
Charge effects looks dope !
these look really good but you still cant beat Heavy Strikes MTX... oh wait
Get a free MTX box when you spend points non-existent !?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I love the Void Emperor effects :( <3 Looks so amazing!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info