[3.24] Undying Vampire - Colin Robinson Build! | Exsang 2x Overleech | League Starter | Progressive

Decided to try your build having not played since Prophecy league.

I hit Act 4 and have all the reap gems.

What is gem priority link for REAP at this time? I'm trying to follow your leveling section but not sure which ones go together. Thanks.
Last edited by DirtyLary on Dec 23, 2023, 11:03:15 AM
Hi everyone!

Sorry for being inactive - I broke my leg the day after league start and was stranded at my girlfriend's place for the first recovery period without access to my computer :(

I realize I might be late to answer the questions so far but I'll try anyway!

---

"
Hey! i'm trying this build and so far looks good and fun! wanted to know which season ascendency you think is better for this?

I'm a bit out of the loop because of the whole broken leg thing but as far as I can tell at first glance, we could either try to get some cool additions with the ascendancy where you slot the gems in.

Or we could try the blood magic one, but this build relies too much on reserving mana for auras so I would rather go for the first option

---

"
Im sucking so hard using that build, gosh

I'm happy to help if you can get more specific :)

---

"
Hi, what sort of weapons am I supposed to level with?

Any wands with increases to physical damage, if you manage to find wands that give +1 to physical spell gems then that should carry you until you get Cold Iron Points.

I'll include this info in the leveling section

---

"
Levelled with this recently and just wanna say how high quality this build/guide is!
I've never made real headway through maps before but everything here was so clear and understandable, I wish more PoB's were this open about the various stages of levelling/gearing

I feel like following along with this build has made me better at the game haha, and the build is fun and cool as hell too!

Nice work man!

Thank you very much, I'm very happy to hear this and this pretty much made my day!

---

"
Decided to try your build having not played since Prophecy league.

I hit Act 4 and have all the reap gems.

What is gem priority link for REAP at this time? I'm trying to follow your leveling section but not sure which ones go together. Thanks.

The gems in POB are roughly set in priority, so whichever is higher is more useful. That being said, the differences between them at this stage are not that huge so use whichever colors you have and don't fret :) I'd say with Reap at this stage Unleash is important (it smoothes the usage of Reap), but otherwise - see above :P

---

I realize most of these questions are out of date now and the answers might be useless by now, but maybe someone else in the future will find them helpful.

Thank you to everyone trying out this build, have fun and have a happy new year!

Also I have my rig back so I will be more active from now on if you have more questions :)
will this build be viable in 3.24?
Working on it!

From what I can tell after first reading through the patch notes, we are mostly unaffected. The only annoying change is that the "instant warcry" passive keystone is gone - but we only used that during leveling, and can still do that, just with a cast time, so whatevs :P

I will update the front page in the upcoming days, once I update the POB, etc.
Hey folks, updated the build for 3.24 - not that there were many changes :P

We were not directly affected by any of the changes.

That being said, some unique items will now only drop from bosses - it is difficult to say which ones exactly and how that will affect the economy, but I don't think there will be any impact for us economically. The uniques we use are not crazy popular.

Good luck in Necropolis, Exiles :)
Hello!
I've been playing this build as a leaguestarter, act and early leveling were a bit... Painful, but everything's nice now!

I still have a little question tho, in your PoB, you don't use Herald of Purity, but you mentioned it in your additional gem setup.

With HoP up, I don't have enough manba to cast pride, am I missing something? Or is HoP just for a very minmaxed version of this build, and I should just stick to Pride?

Thanks for the build!
Also started the exact same version as I've played poison exsang and scion exsang and wanted to try a different playstyle. Overall, pretty solid, the build feels smooth and most of my deaths (39 in total) were while leveling, several phys reflect maps (imagine reading map mods kek) and few overly optimistic expeditions/poor plays on my end. Same like Notactine - didn't have enough mana with Enlighten 3 for all the auras so had to get a level 4 one and tweak some more int on the gear. Overall pretty solid and i am enjoying it big time even though I have plenty of room for improvement.
Thanks for giving it a go :) I will have a look at the PoB, maybe I messed something up with the auras. That being said, Herald of Purity is mostly an addition (it was more useful when it had 10% chance to taunt on hit alt quality, but that's gone), it's definitely more important to be able to cast Pride.

"
Overall pretty solid and i am enjoying it big time even though I have plenty of room for improvement.

Yeah, one of the things I really like about this build is that it has a lot of small and large improvements that can be implemented one by one as you go through the league. I think that provides a really nice sense of progression and the feeling of growing in power.
Really enjoying this build! Struggling on resists but I just got my colours and links on my kintsugi and it feels great.

Very refreshing after rerolling through no less than 7 crap(self created) builds, it feels good to be able to do red maps.

My single target feels pretty bad and I hate gem swapping but it feels a bit better when I do and I know I can get it decent bit higher once I make some small improvements.

One question I have though is what amount of es/hp roughly do you think is a good time to use burden of truth? I can't swap yet as my belt is carrying my resists, I suppose I can try it and see but just curious on your thoughts.

Anyway, thanks for the great build!

Edit: Fixed my resists and slapped the belt on with 3k life and 2273 ES, at 3k for both with it on, feeling good so far, thanks again.
Last edited by loony29 on Apr 9, 2024, 5:43:16 PM
"
loony29 wrote:
Really enjoying this build! Struggling on resists but I just got my colours and links on my kintsugi and it feels great.

Very refreshing after rerolling through no less than 7 crap(self created) builds, it feels good to be able to do red maps.

My single target feels pretty bad and I hate gem swapping but it feels a bit better when I do and I know I can get it decent bit higher once I make some small improvements.

One question I have though is what amount of es/hp roughly do you think is a good time to use burden of truth? I can't swap yet as my belt is carrying my resists, I suppose I can try it and see but just curious on your thoughts.

Anyway, thanks for the great build!

Edit: Fixed my resists and slapped the belt on with 3k life and 2273 ES, at 3k for both with it on, feeling good so far, thanks again.

Thank you for trying my build! It makes me really happy that people give this a try :)

3k life and 3k ES seems fine, I don't think you will get significantly higher than that

Gem swapping is annoying, true. You will reach a point where that is not needed as the clear setup will have enough dps to kill the bosses as well.

There is also the new Exsanguinate of Transmission which I hadn't tested yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info