[3.24] Undying Vampire - Colin Robinson Build! | Exsang 2x Overleech | League Starter | Progressive

Hey !
Thx for the detailed answer.
I'll have to test that.
From my first tries, it seems promising. I die less.

Thx !
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
if no changes within 3.23, im going full Colin Robinson
I also want to check it during 3.23 league. I wanted to try it now, during event one week, but I dont think there will be enough time to do that.
Hi everyone, the patch notes are out and as far as I can tell there are no changes to any of the major mechanics being utilised by the build (Double Overleech, ES+Life unified, etc.).

However, the Transfigured Gems are a HUGE change - and we have zero information on those as of yet. The build makes use of alternative quality gems so this info is important.

TLDR: Main mechanics untouched, need to wait for info on Transfigured Gems
3.23 changes:

TLDR: We lose about 13% damage in the late-game scenarios and about 5% EHP; but we potentially gain better clear damage due to the new Exsanguinate of Transmission (needs to be tested in practice)

Also lose Taunt on Hit minions, but that was only an addition so no big deal

---

Full rundown

Due to Support Gems no longer having alternative quality versions we lose:
- 1% damage (Anomalous Exsanuginate (10% inc. cast speed))
- Some small amount of damage (Anomalous Vulnerability (10% inc. effect of curse))
- ~2% EHP (Anomalous Steelskin (Steelskin buff can take 10% more damage))
- Some small amount of damage (Divergent Pride (neraby enemies have -2% Physical Damage Reduction))
- ~12% dps due to loss of Herald of Purity, which in turn is caused by loss of Divergent Inspiration, thus not having enough mana for Herald
- Frost Shield loses additional 10% damage protection from quality
- ~2% EHP (Anomalous Petrified Blood)

---

The new Exsanguinate of Transmission is different from regular Exsanguinate:
- It launched at a single target instead of 10 targets in a cone
- It chains 21 times
- It deals much less damage

Due to the above, it possible that instead of using Chain Support for mapping and swapping it for Swift Affliction on bosses, we could instead use Swift Affliction all the time and instead switch regular Exsanguinate (bossing) to Exsanguinate of Transmission (for mapping). It's hard to say how this will work without actually playing with the new skill itself
Last edited by Myzreal on Dec 7, 2023, 8:18:58 AM
Hey! i'm trying this build and so far looks good and fun! wanted to know which season ascendency you think is better for this?
"
Oberator wrote:
Hey! i'm trying this build and so far looks good and fun! wanted to know which season ascendency you think is better for this?

I'm rocking the charm lady as it can help with things like onslaught on kill, culling strike etc, I'm also thinking warlock could be good because its more life based stuff.
Im sucking so hard using that build, gosh
Hi, what sort of weapons am I supposed to level with?
Levelled with this recently and just wanna say how high quality this build/guide is!
I've never made real headway through maps before but everything here was so clear and understandable, I wish more PoB's were this open about the various stages of levelling/gearing

I feel like following along with this build has made me better at the game haha, and the build is fun and cool as hell too!

Nice work man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info