[3.24] Vengeance Ignite Autobomber - Melee Ignite League Starter

"
Enjoying the build a lot, thanks for putting it together!

I'm having a hard time figuring out why my Ignite DPS in PoB is so much lower than yours. The PoB link shows 3 mil but I'm stuck around 1.3 mil, even with lots of the suggested upgrades. Seems like I am missing something?

https://pobb.in/24uJYrYECzji

Any chance someone could take a look?

EDIT: Realized I forgot to drop Resolute Technique, which jumped me to 1.8 million ignite DPS. Updated the POB link but I am still over a million short.

Thanks! The difference is just coming from the POB settings, checking enemy is ignited adds over half a million alone for instance. In terms of your next dps upgrade it would probably be to get Anathema's and add elemental weakness and punishment.
"
LawtheUnlucky wrote:
possibly missed it, what order do we take ascendency nodes?

Whoops, should've mentioned. I recommend Shaper of Flames then Mastermind of Discord and Heart of Destruction then Shaper of Storms.
"
Corpsebloom wrote:
So we want to drop a total of 90% phys to fire conversion from the tree to trade it for 35% phys to fire conversion on the gloves instead? This seems like a massive downgrade, am I missing something?

We keep the fire mastery that converts phys to fire, still not converting 100% of physical but its close enough to make it worth freeing up the passives.
I'm an old poe player returning this league. Wpndering what good atlas tree would be reccomended for this build? Thanks

also wondering what options for body armor? only need 4sock? any uniques or just rares good for that? :p
Last edited by LawtheUnlucky on Jan 3, 2024, 12:32:05 AM
"
LawtheUnlucky wrote:
I'm an old poe player returning this league. Wpndering what good atlas tree would be reccomended for this build? Thanks

also wondering what options for body armor? only need 4sock? any uniques or just rares good for that? :p

Here's the atlas tree I ended up with: https://poeplanner.com/a/BMt. Beyond, Breach and Ritual (probably Ultimatum too?) also felt smooth.

Since we don't need a 6-link body armour there tend to be wildly good rares available for cheap, so that's what I'd generally recommend, but feel free to try out uniques if you enjoy the playstyle they offer!
can you unlock your character so that we can see your tree and gear?
"
IkEiiTuBe wrote:
can you unlock your character so that we can see your tree and gear?

Haven't built the character this league yet, but the upgrades section should go over how the character changes after league start! Happy to answer any questions too!

Would Herald of Thunder with Storms Secret be better, same, or worse? Would free up amulet and boots.

Plus you can get a Storms Secret way before an Eye of Innocence.
"
Would Herald of Thunder with Storms Secret be better, same, or worse? Would free up amulet and boots.

Plus you can get a Storms Secret way before an Eye of Innocence.

Definitely an option, but herald of thunder has a higher default range than vengeance (meaning vengeance will frequently hit nothing unless we invest in a fix) and takes reservation.
Bit of an issue, with the addition of Automation the build doesn't actually have enough sockets for all its gems anymore, so it'll need to either save a gem socket somewhere, or use an unset ring for one of the auras. What do you suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info