0.9.10 Patch Notes

>Fixed some problems with shields having the wrong graphics.

Awwww... I was enjoying the Armguard graphics. I really want Armguards back.
"
Chris wrote:
Monster pack sizes have been re-evaluated, with packs in the second act receiving a lot of changes.

Monster pack sizes now increase as the player progresses through difficulty levels again.

Woot.

Ask (on the forum) and you shall recieve (in the game). :D
Last edited by Serika on Jun 4, 2012, 8:34:32 AM
Awesome update thx Chris !
cant wait till i finally either recieve a beta key (i've been checking my e-mail religiously 4-5 time a day since signing up), or the game goes into open beta. looks like an awesome update, and cant wait to actually try it out.
I particularly like the following:

"
Reduced damage of Spark when used by Goat Shamans and Amarissa, Daughter of Merveil.

"
Shockwave Totem: Removed its critical strike chance. Reduced its radius of effect, damage, cast speed and frequency of pulses. Increased its mana cost.
"
Shadowstorm wrote:
>Fixed some problems with shields having the wrong graphics.

Awwww... I was enjoying the Armguard graphics. I really want Armguards back.

We should start a little club. I have no idea what Charan's going to have in his off-hand after armguards are gone. None...
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Yeah, save the armguards!!!

I mean, GGG, if the problem with Armguards is truly that people in the open weekend were so dumb they couldn't figure out were to equip them, there are two ways to fix this:

a) Ignore the problem, because this game doesn't cater to that people to begin with.

b) Call them "arm shields" and hope the word "shield" is enough of a giveaway.

But don't take from us fencers the possibility to look like we're single-wielding... We love that.
Last edited by Falcord on Jun 4, 2012, 11:00:23 AM
I just signed up and have read the extensive update list. looks like you guys are heading forward. looks exciting.

I will monitor the games progress. I have just bought a new ROG Laptop and been looking for something to play.

Cheers

Aussie
"
the first difficulty reduced slightly.

Hmm, after all those skill rebalances and specific monster changes I don't think this was really needed.
Normal was already very good except for certain bosses having the ability to freeze you with a (felt) 90% chance.
We'll, I am defintiely eager to try this new patch balance :D

The rest is awesome, way more than I anticipated with this patch.
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 4, 2012, 11:10:27 AM
sicne they have like unique graphics to them , they can just add them as like unique shields or something like that ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info