New Microtransaction: Halls of the Dead Portal Effect

"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
This is a HUGE slap in the face to all of us who are grinding out challenges every league.

This reeks of a company who has bent to the micro-transaction way completely.

This should have been the 38/40 challenge reward - instead we get some uninspired looking armour set for the 100th time.

Do better GGG.

+100.
One of my favorite portals is the Perandus one that was a challenge reward.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Looking really good, but for many portals, I would prefer some distance between them on the smaller map device. Scale the size a little GGG.
"
zelassin wrote:
shouldve been a challenge reward

exactly
Can we get an Orange/Infernal version of Arcane Tome totem skin? Book totems are best totems, but not enough fire themed support for totem MTX.
I agree, very neat portal but uninspiring challenge rewards, uninspiring supporter packs and very inspiring BG3, pushed me away from the league this time.

But i have a question. I loved the sanctum portal but maybe i missed something, it wasn't a challenge reward and a money MTX ? Don't understand GGG "sometimes"
Remember the good old times when we get stuff like this for challenge reward?
Now its stupid armor set every league ...
Word
Agree with everyone, this awesome portal MTX & hideout MTX either one should had been for league challenges reward....NGL, disappointment....
I'm very torn on how to feel about this.

On the one hand, it sucks seeing this in the store, meanwhile we get another garbage armour set as the challenge rewards. On the other...At least this sort of reduces the FOMO around this never being available again after these few months.

It's a damned-if-you-do-or-don't situation.

On the plus side, I will say that this actually looks very decent even on the small portal device - The way it clips looks surprisingly natural.
Last edited by Rossmallo on Sep 21, 2023, 8:31:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info