New Microtransaction: Halls of the Dead Portal Effect

cool
TOTAlly neat
"
darkdemon198 wrote:
meanwhile no posts about fixes

THIS!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Nice portal <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Too bad it's not a challenge reward.
I have to disable all my MTX to make the game barely playable. Thanks for more of this!
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Could have and should have been a challenge reward. The armour is pretty underwhelming.
This is a HUGE slap in the face to all of us who are grinding out challenges every league.

This reeks of a company who has bent to the micro-transaction way completely.

This should have been the 38/40 challenge reward - instead we get some uninspired looking armour set for the 100th time.

Do better GGG.
ggg is the best!~
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
This is a HUGE slap in the face to all of us who are grinding out challenges every league.

This reeks of a company who has bent to the micro-transaction way completely.

This should have been the 38/40 challenge reward - instead we get some uninspired looking armour set for the 100th time.

Do better GGG.

+1

Would love to see character effects, weapon effects or anything shiny in challenge rewards. I have many armoursets that just looks the same if I zoom out, nothing super interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info