Definitely some pretty hideouts!
Good luck to all who've entered!
Thank you very much GGG for showcasing my hideout! <3
Good luck to all participants!
"
moonretealoud wrote:
Thank you for noticing my work.
The other candidates did great too!

Best hideout I've ever seen, shame it's on the Atlas hideout but I've already got the Chronomancer pack so maybe I'll go for it soon, your HO is a very big convincing point for doing this, seriously man, great job
I can't see the Voidborn Supporter Pack on your account tho, how did you do this then?
Last edited by oskarito0 on Sep 20, 2023, 7:32:30 AM
"
oskarito0 wrote:
"
moonretealoud wrote:
Thank you for noticing my work.
The other candidates did great too!

Best hideout I've ever seen, shame it's on the Atlas hideout but I've already got the Chronomancer pack so maybe I'll go for it soon, your HO is a very big convincing point for doing this, seriously man, great job
I can't see the Voidborn Supporter Pack on your account tho, how did you do this then?

Glad you like it.

I was able to gain access to the Atlas base thanks to a guild member who shared it for the guild. I temporarily became a guild master and was able to access editing the guild hideout.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
There are many reasons why PoE is the GOAT, but this is one of them. What other game gives you this much player housing customization and freedom? Have as many of anything you want with almost no restrictions on where you can place anything. Want to stack 40 trees together? Sure thing. Place 15 torches and make a black hole? No problem.

These hideouts are incredible. And why there is truth to the idea that restriction breeds creativity, sometimes you just need a blank canvas to bring your vision to life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info