Build of the Week Season 12 - Episode 2 - Guitaraholic’s Hidden Blade Ascendant

Very well Eben! KEKW thank for the video and the tip
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
build looks fun :D
Love the Vampire Survivors reference <3 Love that game~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
seems very weak to me. His life keeps going down a lot
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Nice build and well edited & commented! I appreciate the efforts, its always a highlight when a Botw pops up :-)
Interesting!
dear ggg, armour isnt a defensive layer
With just a year(-ish) from PoE 2 - it's going to be really interesting to see the first Build of the Week of PoE 2.
Is it nostalgia or did BOTW use to be way more talked about in the past? Like 2013 2014 past?
"
Killigan wrote:
Is it nostalgia or did BOTW use to be way more talked about in the past? Like 2013 2014 past?

they should probably go for "build of the month" because we are not getting a build highlighted every week for sure
also, GGG has some kind of "kink" with hidden blade, almost no one plays with that mechanic but somehow it landed botw at least twice (not bashing the author or the build btw)

so, if anyone wants to have their build in the front page, just fiddle with hidden blade when some new support gems or mechanics appear, it seems statistically higher than any other skill and variants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info