[3.22] The Forbidden Build 10 - DoT-Capped Healing - Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

"
How do I turn off the build after visiting the boss and not die? or how to quickly turn the build back on

2 options:

1. Hold Forbidden Rite as you go through area transitions, so you will cast it as soon as possible on the other side to restart the loop.

2. Turn off the boots, and do nothing as RF takes your health down to 1, and turns itself off. RF can't kill you, the boots will.
"
eeeickythump wrote:
Is it still possible to unlock the “damage taken leeched as life” bench craft? On the wiki it says it’s a legacy crafting mod, meaning that you would have to use a Cinderswalllow Urn rather than a ruby flask?

This is incorrect. You can craft the mod onto a Ruby Flask, you just have to unveil it from a Cinderswallow Urn to unlock it. If you don't want to buy a ton of Cinderswallow Urns to unveil the mod yourself (it usually takes 2-4 unveils), just pay someone that has the mod to craft it on your flask. It's usually much cheaper.
Do you think this build is still good in 3.23? So far the build is losing 40% reduced skeleton duration because of the removal of Anomalous Minion Speed as well as 7-times increased flask effect duration due to Tattoos. There is also the fact that Skeletons are no longer immune to damage for 2 seconds after beeing summoned.
Could I potentially fix those issues with "unlimited" budget? Duration should be fixable with 2 more To Dust Jewels.
"
SDGPainTrain wrote:
Do you think this build is still good in 3.23? So far the build is losing 40% reduced skeleton duration because of the removal of Anomalous Minion Speed as well as 7-times increased flask effect duration due to Tattoos. There is also the fact that Skeletons are no longer immune to damage for 2 seconds after beeing summoned.
Could I potentially fix those issues with "unlimited" budget? Duration should be fixable with 2 more To Dust Jewels.

You need a very good belt with respect to flasks, 5 To Dust jewels, and the Minion Cluster Jewel notable that makes minions invincible for 2 seconds.

It might be far easier to just use falling zombies with 2x Heartbound Loop. The leech is enough. The spellcast loop will be slower, but that's not really the focus of the build. It would save you 5 jewel sockets and a dead medium cluster jewel, so it seems very worth the opportunity cost. You could even use those passive points for flask effect duration.
"
Jousis wrote:
"
SDGPainTrain wrote:

You need a very good belt with respect to flasks, 5 To Dust jewels, and the Minion Cluster Jewel notable that makes minions invincible for 2 seconds.

It might be far easier to just use falling zombies with 2x Heartbound Loop. The leech is enough. The spellcast loop will be slower, but that's not really the focus of the build. It would save you 5 jewel sockets and a dead medium cluster jewel, so it seems very worth the opportunity cost. You could even use those passive points for flask effect duration.

Thank you so much for your reply! I did not even realize that falling zombies work for heartbound loop.
Can you please update the POB with charms instead of tattoos?
Build seems fun, might give it a try, but looks complex enough to not understand how to adjust it to 3.23 myself
"
QUBB wrote:
Can you please update the POB with charms instead of tattoos?
Build seems fun, might give it a try, but looks complex enough to not understand how to adjust it to 3.23 myself

I am attempting to run this build in affliction. You can look at my character 'TimeForWeirdBuild'

The build is functional and I am clearing maps, using 2x loops with falling zombie makes the loop work and no need for jewels or cluster. It still feels janky but I just got it up and running, with more investment should feel better (bearing in mind I've already invested mageblood into it lol).
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Hi there, saw your build featured way back in Path's YouTube channel and was stunned with your monstrous healing build and I'm presently trying it out. I noticed that Alt quality gems are no longer in the current league, is the loop still possible with the skills gems in the PoB links? Otherwise, this build is pure genius at work I'm speechless really.
To follow up on people asking about the build in 3.23.

After some extensive testing and mapping, raise zombie of falling has an issue. The issue is that the zombie can be damaged and slowed in mid air - and this greatly hinders the ability for the loop to consistently work in maps.

As I am mapping the zombies on occasion just stop casting and the loop breaks. It doesn't seem like a mana/life issue. Unsure. In HO I can sustain the loop indefinitely, however in maps it's inconsistent.

Still trying to work my way around this issue without having to revert to skeletons with x4 to dust jewels.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 21, 2023, 7:59:11 PM
Why don't you replace Anomalous Minion Speed with Swift Affliction and 10% less Skill Effect Duration (Mastery) that has not been used in 3.22 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info