[3.22] The Forbidden Build 10 - DoT-Capped Healing - Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

GG build!!

I WAS HERE :D (before it exploded)
"
Tested this build like 2 days ago after seeing your stream and it worked wonderfully, I tried it with a magebloood and three 3% CDR abyss jewel to offset the belt usage.

The question now is, would this work on other ascendancy if we just use a mageblood to possibly get more damage? Or is PF poison ascendancy good enough?

with mageblood are possible to not die when enter in each new instance/area?

or its still dieing if not take off boots?
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Its a cool build, got me thinking about poison reflect
IGN : Reamus
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
Tested this build like 2 days ago after seeing your stream and it worked wonderfully, I tried it with a magebloood and three 3% CDR abyss jewel to offset the belt usage.

The question now is, would this work on other ascendancy if we just use a mageblood to possibly get more damage? Or is PF poison ascendancy good enough?

with mageblood are possible to not die when enter in each new instance/area?

or its still dieing if not take off boots?

Cast when damage taken only tracks damage from hits, so you will still die to doors because the skeletons stop spawning on area transition
ah ok, ty for answer!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Your build hits Build of the Week (congrats!) and Mahuxotl's Machination is now 9 times more expensive (~28+ Div)
I tried doing it in crucible, but forgoe it cuz still wanted decent phys max hit. Firstly i tried self cast fr but the leech instance was so short that if i hadn't casted fr each secound i'd die. Then thought about mini loop but armour was too valuable so ditched it. Was using replica sorrow of the divine so i guess it can easily fit here too for mana and everlasting sac. Glad to see it working at last.
I'm sad that I got to this build too late and Mahuxotl's is now 30~50div.
Independently from you I was planning another build with the shield. I am poor in game for various IRL reasons (I do not mind) and saw the price of the shield spiking. Thank you for 2 reasons (I am not ironic here):

- your build is better than mine by a long shot. It deserves the shields
- I finally can decide/I am forced towards another build that I had in mind

Also, I tried last league to devise a build to use tainted pact. It worked with enemies but it was way too dangerous without them and I gave up. I did not think I could maintain the leech with self damage remaining tanky against physical damage. I did not think about evasion lol. That was 50% of the solution I was missing. On another, semi-unconnected note: the use of ghost dance to proc everlasting sacrfice is brilliant! That is really something I missed. I did not consider it to be reliable to even consider it. And all the dots healing you are really the cherry on the cake. Not necessary since the build could just withstand them also as damaging buffs but yea: I have heard you like healing so I have put some healing on your healing.

This is the most ingenious build I have seen in a very long time. Maybe ever. (I started in open beta). I do not care about damage. I do not care about defenses. I care about novelty and unseen interactions. This build hit the G spot multiple times for me.

Thanks!
This one, isntead of melting servers, melts D4 player's brains. Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info