Photos from Gamescom and PAX West

"
I have to say ...................

PS: sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand.

Your English is better than most Americans born in America. I say this as one of those people.
Nerds
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Nice decor' GGG. I wonder how you brought it all to Germany, or you made it there...? Congratulations though!
"
Looks like they put two farming simulators right next to each other!

:D
... is not a troll
"
Looks like they put two farming simulators right next to each other!

That reminds me of the Harvest league in its original form. Now, that was real farming.
the POE booth was the most beautiful at gamescon!
unfortunately the waiting time was too long. Up to 4 h when we arrived *sigh

And sadly there were no PoE merchandise anywhere!
"
I have to say I've rarely been as "greedy" for something as I am for POE 2. I'm pretty introverted and decided against going to Gamescom. My brother went to Gamescom and told me afterwards (a bit gloatingly) how great it felt to play POE2. I really don't regret having been there to get a first impression myself. I'm looking forward to hearing everything you have to say about POE2 until the beta. Thanks for your great efforts to provide us with great game content.

PS: sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand.

Fuuuck bro that's so hype! I'm waiting for the game too, it's gonna be such a great year for us PoE gamers!
Did you impale the naysayers on those spikes? :D
Best wishes for early test and presentations on PoE 2. You deserve all the love that you are receiving. POG
Can't wait for PoE 2 and especially for gem sockets rework. June is so far away...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info