[PlayStation] 3.22.1 Patch Notes

I think a lot of people are looking for a hotfix for impending doom in combination with vixen gloves. I mean the problem is known from PC, why is that after 2 weeks still a bug on console?

I mean after all this nerfs from skill and characters, the meta is very small. Impending doom is one of the important skills of the actually meta. Btw the meats is bow, spell, chaose, minion and said I bow ?
Melee is completly dead and all things around that.

Explain me, why is there not hotfix on console and just on pc ?
"
pitch_forg wrote:
I think a lot of people are looking for a hotfix for impending doom in combination with vixen gloves. I mean the problem is known from PC, why is that after 2 weeks still a bug on console?

I mean after all this nerfs from skill and characters, the meta is very small. Impending doom is one of the important skills of the actually meta. Btw the meats is bow, spell, chaose, minion and said I bow ?
Melee is completly dead and all things around that.

Explain me, why is there not hotfix on console and just on pc ?

Please read the "general changes" section here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3414890

We've had this fix for a while.
No problems here after 3.22.1. All good on PS5!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Even rolog doesnt fix problems.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Maps not loading PS4 slim.
No that’s not right, impending doom isn’t fixed. You mean I try it everyday ….
Something is not like the hotfix n pc bc impending doom is dealing mostly no damage.

Tell me or show me or explain me what I am doing wrong 😑 or how I can fix that.
I’m very sure that the bug is still there. Until the next big patch…
"
pitch_forg wrote:
No that’s not right, impending doom isn’t fixed. You mean I try it everyday ….
Something is not like the hotfix n pc bc impending doom is dealing mostly no damage.

Tell me or show me or explain me what I am doing wrong 😑 or how I can fix that.
I’m very sure that the bug is still there. Until the next big patch…

ID is working fine for me. You are probably missing cast speed.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cCnRa0V8Yeg&si=-KnmFTb0IO4bwUV0

I record you a little clip, it’s still Buggy and dosent work.
The layout is German but it’s a regular ID setup equal to the video from Allie or anybody else on YouTube.
The cast speed is also on a right value.

ID is just triggered when I have a other damages source, only ID is dealing no dmg.
3.22.1 hotfix when?
I think you realize now that the bug is still there 😄. How you couldn’t recognize that, I mean zdps it’s obvious.
The support confirmed also that the bug is still there and a date for a hotfix is atm not known.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info