Lets fix this game and GGG

Trying to get into a financial battle with a company worth half a trillion dollars is ridiculous, but I think the underlying gamer fantasy of being able to force developers to do what you want is actually the worse part here.
Aww this thread is so cute.
This is the attitude of demoralized npcs to the core.
You guys are ngmi due to it.
But it's not my problem, next 2 years fill fix it.
"
N4mex wrote:
By simply buying Tencent holdings stock.
Currently they go for 40usd per share.
You guys spend hundreds if not thousands of your parents money on stuff that you don't and will never own in the game, like cosmetics or stash tabs.
Instead spend it on shares.
If most of us get our hands on shares here ggg will have to obey us, as we will literally own them.
Plus buying stocks will increase their price, making you real money, and you will be able to actually get your money back when you sell your shares.

It's that simple.
No amount of forum spam will make them change anything.
Buying them even if you get 2% of overall shares will make them listen to you, as you're part owner of the company now.

Think about it next time you want to waste money on in game items.

Let's say that, completely hypothetically, all of us here pulled off this completely unprecedented feat of organization and actually put that amount together. We'd have to then all agree on what we want the company to do with the game.
Now, call me pessimistic, but I have never seen more than, like, 3 people agree on anything on this forum, so I don't really see this working.
"
Let's say that, completely hypothetically, all of us here pulled off this completely unprecedented feat of organization and actually put that amount together. We'd have to then all agree on what we want the company to do with the game.
Now, call me pessimistic, but I have never seen more than, like, 3 people agree on anything on this forum, so I don't really see this working.

I disagree with you.
I think we can use some kind of votes just like big companies does.
If you have 0.000 000 1% of tencent share, it perhaps means you have 1 vote.
And if you have 0.000 1% share, it means you have 1000 votes.
"
mina97 wrote:
"

I disagree with you.

You still dont get it, do you?
The main prob is how exactly you are going to make those people vote on the same direction

And thats just about voting yes or no. Want a more realistic scenario? Try to expose some of your solutions to the game you plan to submit to the pool once you manage to get a voice about the game and see how many people will agree with you and how many will call your solutions BS
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Spoiler
"
N4mex wrote:
"
mina97 wrote:
9700000000x0.02= 194000000
= 194 000 000

I do not understand the maths or shares, but are you saying I need $194 million dollars to make GGG listen to me? Cuz I dun think I have even $1000.

That's why you don't have 1000usd.

It's really simple, as you might buy shares for 100 usd, other player might buy for more or similar.
Over all amount of players that are shareholders aka part owners of tencent keep on going up and up.
With enough amount of users that are 100+usd in shares it's possible to create a union which will then Change from One Player Holding Few Shares.
To WHOLE PARTY THAT SUDDENLY OWNS 5-10% OF SHARES.

Do you understand now?
Where few people buying and selling their stocks won't affect much.
Few thousands in a union can actually have a huge impact.
When let's say 1000 people just buy shares for 100 that's 100000 usd.
I can assure you that most companies CAN"T AFFORD SUDDENLY LOSING 100K.
Now let's say this become a trend or a meme famous all over the internet.
That POE players literally unionized to have the game as they want it.
This 1000 people can quickly turn into 2+k reaching even 1 MILLION USD worth of shares.

This would drive price of the stock higher thus generating gains to YOU and everyone owning the stock.
But this would also keep Tencent at bay as sudden sell of 1-2M USD worth of shares could really damage the company.

This is hilarious, Tencent has a market cap of close to $400 billion USD - just let it sink in how much money that actually is. $2 million worth of shares owned by your fantasy union is nothing.
That's only 200K times more. Not that much. So from 2K people then we just need a ... (Crap, this was harder to count then I thought. I need to just make sure I have all numbers. 2K players owning 2M "dollar" in total. Then I had the numbers I though of earlier. I missed that K to be three zeros, because I knew it couldn't be just almost a half of million people. But when you get that huge numbers in the head, at least I, always question, could this be true? But then it is. And I just continue laughing, but also pity them not knowing better.

So ... I know math really good, I think, but still question this answer ... We just need every 20th people on the earth, suddenly it seems doable :D It is only 5% of all humans!

In total numbers instead it is 400 000 000 (400 millions) individuals making that to happen!

But the theory behind I agree with them. I also see it like, everything is possible as long it is within the laws of physics and similar. Gamestop was slap :D But a lot just did it for earning some easy money. It is hard to trust other people.

EDIT: My calculations was in this steps if anyone wonder why it sounds a bit crazy in the text. This was they way in the head and also by calculator to b sure it was correct. But it seems so unbelievable when talking about amounts of 400 000 000 000 dollars. I really wonder if anyone know how much money that is. I don't think so. It is just another number in all the papers. It is hard to imagine even 8 000 000 000 as the number of the total people (it is around that, didn't check the daily update so). Year 1990 we were around 5B only. And we will reach more or less around 12B before we start to stagnate.

Players owning: 2M dollars (2 000 000)
Company T owning: 400B dollars (400 000 000 000)
Total Players: 2K (2 000)
People on Earth: 8B (8 000 000 000)

400B/2M=200K (400 000 000 000 / 2 000 000 = 200 000)

200K*2K=400M (200 000 * 2 000 = 400 000 000)

8B/400M=20 (8 000 000 000 / 400 000 000 = 20)

1 / 20 = 0,05 (to get it to percent)
Last edited by ATIX89 on Sep 22, 2023, 11:42:41 PM
"
mina97 wrote:
Spoiler
"

I disagree with you.

But you need 500 000 000 votes to get it like you want.
And even if we could agree on 10 000 question about this game we will never agree on the other 10 000 000 questions.
Last edited by ATIX89 on Sep 22, 2023, 11:26:46 PM
"
N4mex wrote:
By simply buying Tencent holdings stock.
Currently they go for 40usd per share.
You guys spend hundreds if not thousands of your parents money on stuff that you don't and will never own in the game, like cosmetics or stash tabs.
Instead spend it on shares.
If most of us get our hands on shares here ggg will have to obey us, as we will literally own them.
Plus buying stocks will increase their price, making you real money, and you will be able to actually get your money back when you sell your shares.

It's that simple.
No amount of forum spam will make them change anything.
Buying them even if you get 2% of overall shares will make them listen to you, as you're part owner of the company now.

Think about it next time you want to waste money on in game items.

makes sense. because the current state of the game is the final apostasy.
If things continue like this, they can sell old brown "products" from the bathroom in colorful packaging as candy, like in wow/d4.
The joke is that people even swallow it. I don't even want to know how low most people's iq has fallen.
"
Riorrrrrr wrote:

makes sense. because the current state of the game is the final apostasy.
If things continue like this, they can sell old brown "products" from the bathroom in colorful packaging as candy, like in wow/d4.
The joke is that people even swallow it. I don't even want to know how low most people's iq has fallen.

no it doesn't. but i do understand that math is hard, and finance is even harder.
Also never understood why someone comes with that iq flame against people who are not of the same opinion. but dream on about you ruling the most powerful gaming company in the world, with your parents money of course. ;)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info