Trial of the Ancestors Item Filter Information

I‘m on console too and I dont like this long time between pc and console too.
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
GGG. any way to send in the console stuff early or postpone a league start a week later so you can have pc and console release on same day? I know you don't see us console players very important or real Poe players. By the time console release most know endgame mechanics. Some of us would like to be unaware of what's to come.

I know a lot of replies will be just play pc. well I have spent over 2-3k on console so until the cross play Im forced to stay. Also the controller speed has little delay on pcs.

On this note will PoE 2 be cross play?

Thanks

with that amount of money, you could had bought a good pc to play poe with :(
"
herouard wrote:
you have forgotten the name of new unique item !

You are aware that the new uniques drop as UnID Baseitems. So as long as they haven't added any new Base Types because of the Uniques they don't need to add anything here. Itemfilters will show Unique Base Items depending on your configuration.
cool map roaster
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
"
Kaotic-Ouch wrote:
GGG. any way to send in the console stuff early or postpone a league start a week later so you can have pc and console release on same day? I know you don't see us console players very important or real Poe players. By the time console release most know endgame mechanics. Some of us would like to be unaware of what's to come.

I know a lot of replies will be just play pc. well I have spent over 2-3k on console so until the cross play Im forced to stay. Also the controller speed has little delay on pcs.

On this note will PoE 2 be cross play?

Thanks

with that amount of money, you could had bought a good pc to play poe with :(

I got a
DigitalStorm Aventum X | Core i9 13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5-5200 | 1TB SSD

so I am good ty. the problem is POE came out on console way befor they finally did add controller support to pc. A lot of console players spent and are stuck until cross play happens.. or its a huge waist of money
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Aug 16, 2023, 4:02:32 PM
Thank you in advance NeverSink.
Crikey, that's a lot of new stackable currency! Will they have slots (or a tab) in the Currency tab?
Oh, joy, the two non-unique maps with hideouts I don't have yet that aren't removed yet are only Horizonable at T2 and T8. -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Thx GGG !
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
I seem to be missing something.

The teasers talk about a

Tattoo of the Valako Storm Conduit

that does not exist in the filter list.

I'm taking a stab at
Tattoo of the Valako Stormrider ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type