Since POE1 is now its own thing can we have all this back ?

3.15harvest ..keep suf/prefix
scourge krangler
synthesis machine
crucible forge (with expanded support gem scope if no poe2 gem system)
old beyond
dupe maps/blueprints is back
old mana reservation
old cast when damage taken triggers
old cast on crit triggers
old spell self casting
old melee animations / pre nerf counters
old headhunter
old self curse
old expedition gamble rates
old chance and mythic orb rates
old drop rates...
loot 2.0 (it was better than what we have..chris said it was too op.. remember all those nicely rolled heist items..)
threshold jewels that were lost and not added elsewhere brought back.
probably more too, old fossil crafting ?

Give me this ill play it till i die, i dont need any updates, keep your poe 2.

Poe is the only ARPG game that lets you turn it up to 11. Its the only game where i can make a build like wormblaster, or helimouse. I want a game where i can create a scourged, synthesized crucibled perfectly rolled and harvested doomblade of godliness where i right click and lasers blow up the game from orbit. This is the game i like. This is the game they were making, until they were not.

Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 2, 2023, 5:41:55 AM
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2023, 1:29:21 PM
And, yeah, if PoE 1 is gonna be the last reservation for Exiles who don't play the game "correctly," why not give us back the old, original aura effects they took away for performance issues, which now would absolutely disappear under the glow of many MTXs? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I’m totally down with you op, would love to have original Harvest back.

Also would request that GGG return us the original login ship screen and music , and original lioneyes watch town theme music.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

Also would request that GGG return us the original login ship screen and music , and original lioneyes watch town theme music.

They absolutely could (and should!) give us that first part. Unfortunately, the second part they cannot, as the music changes were due to a rights issue.
=-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I would love to have the old gladiator passive to make spell block equal to block.
Not gonna happen. Just think about it. GGG wants the wanted child to flourish and prosper so they can finally drop the unwanted one somewhere at a corner and leave it there. If they start making the unwanted child even more popular they would just end up shooting themselves in the foot.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
Not gonna happen. Just think about it. GGG wants the wanted child to flourish and prosper so they can finally drop the unwanted one somewhere at a corner and leave it there. If they start making the unwanted child even more popular they would just end up shooting themselves in the foot.
\

So, the story of Innocence and Sin was truly prophetic? =0[.]o=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
\

So, the story of Innocence and Sin was truly prophetic? =0[.]o=

Time flows like a river and history repeats.
You know Jonathan and Mark R want players to die just as much as Chris does right? The former are making PoE2, the latter is back in charge of PoE1. There is like a 5% chance Crucible comes back in a very nerfed version and literal 0% chance on the rest of it.
"
innervation wrote:
You know Jonathan and Mark R want players to die just as much as Chris does right? The former are making PoE2, the latter is back in charge of PoE1. There is like a 5% chance Crucible comes back in a very nerfed version and literal 0% chance on the rest of it.

Not sure what you are getting at but the facts are this, for 8 years they made the game i outlined then came "the vision" and they decided they didnt like their own game. Now here is more facts, the success that poe and ggg has is strictly due to that design philosophy they have been using for those 8 yrs.

You think all the players that keep growing every league and the player base is here for poe 2 ?

The fact that GGG devs were dumping on the very game that got them to a point to allow them to make poeablo4 was stunning. When i heard that some of the devs have no idea of the state of poe1 or care it was a WTF moment.

GGG's ENTIRE DAMN PHILOSOPHY HAS CHANGED.

From their own mouths, POE2 is a game they hope to hit 1,000,000 concurrent players ? Chris could not of given 2 fucks about player count 10 years ago he cared about fun. Now its about how many people they can monetise with the poe2 battlepass.
Last edited by stormyknight on Aug 2, 2023, 4:19:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info