0.10.7 Patch Notes

Well i also really dont like the new item mods. I cant imagine someone building around lower requirements or light radius + accuracy ( pure accuracy will be allways better because i expect that light radius+accuracy combo to have lower accuracy than the "Pure accuracy" mod ).
IGN: Vashira / Claw_of_the_Vaal_SMASH
Good looking patch overall, several much needed fixes/additions and the parts i dont outright like, i also dont outright dislike either.

"
Fixed a bug where the additional critical damage applied by the Critical Weakness curse didn't work correctly.

What effect did it have before, and what effect will it have now?
IGN: KoTao
Sorry but i must say this:

Overall increased uniques drop is good change because game is not rewarding...
but increasing this without decrease of IIR/IIQ mechanic impact on drops is idiotic and another proof that GGG doesnt have a clue how to make this game balanaced and rewarding for average
player.

Whole thing is about solo/party and normal build/cookie-cutter with MF chars disparity and who cares that i can get twice much uniques when multiboxers and party runners and cookie-cutters with 300IIR/200IIQ will now get 4 times that or even more...

/sigh

Stop making lazy changes ffs and start balance this game normally and properly...

And BTW new mods ion items look like worthless trash and will make itemization worse not better (now 99,999999% rares will be worthless not 99,999%). Enjoy you wasted affix slot - fuck yea.. because all this game needs is atm +1 to light radius via exalted orb on lvl 70 item to piss off player even more and make him quit. Reduced reqs is even more trash i think.
CAN YOU STOP MINDLESSLY COPYIN WORST AND MOST USELLES THINGS FROM DIABLO 2 JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE IT? THX.
why you dont copy runes system or jewels system but you copy worthless affixes?
And i bet thet reduced reqs is local (on item) not global like in for exapmle Titan Quest (much better solution)? Just because D2 do it?
Another thing i bet the new affixes will not be weighted towards low itemlvl items so welcome endgame items with light radius... because atm rolling usefull items is not difficult enough (especially weapons when if ou donr roll +100% ench dmg or spell dmg or tri-elem dmg its vendor trash)... :////
Can you introduce INTERESTING AFFIXES? Chance to cast maybe? dmg vs particular mob types (ahh.. i forgot.. we dont have mob types in POE - copy this from D2 not light radius lol)?

And why ffs you introduce random light radius mod instead fixing idiotic loss of vision for low life builds via for example giving it to keystones and uniques with low life effects?

just /lol

Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 18, 2013, 8:21:08 AM
Awesome now i will really 1 shot everything with my fire trap build dat burning dmg... lul
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding.
Added a new Flask Mod - "of Grounding": Dispels Shocked.
Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.
Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.

The flask mods are getting extremely powerful... I would love to be able to see the difference on the flasks. Alternatively a lot of the mods can be changed to new flasks since their utility goes far beyond the power of health and mana regen. A higher number of flasks as a late-game mod for belts seems like a good counter-deal. Also a few more utility keys Y-I would do wonders for the game.

While the flask mods are very strong and especially the Staunching is very much appreciated, those item mods...
Reduced attribute requirements? Is that for only the specific item or is it global (My guess is specific)? Does level requirement count(My guess is no)? In all cases it seems to be more of a race-mod and more advantageous for slightly off-beat builds. I do not foresee it being that usefull in late game unless you increase requirements on items further, add higher tier items etc. and even then... I do not know the future plans of the game, but it seems a bit premature to include this.
The Light radius increse is 100% certain to be hated. I really cannot see anyone wanting this unless they want a stacked increase to accuracy and even then... I think it is unfortunate to dilute the mod-pool with this one unless you add more unique utility than just light radius: Agression radius reduction, chance to cause a monster to flee, reduced chance of getting elemental or bleed effects etc. In a game where half of the levels seem completely unaffected by light radius, it is not good enough alone and the bonus accuracy seems to be a weak compensation for that fact.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Apr 18, 2013, 8:20:36 AM
Surprised there isn't more complaining over the 2 useless new Item Mods being added. If you use Chaos Orbs, Chance, or just identify rares, it now just got 2 new Item Mods shittier to get the mods you want.

At least remove the stat mods from items to compensate if you really want to push the Item attribute reduction mod. Be fair.
Last edited by Daze on Apr 18, 2013, 8:13:09 AM
awesome update impressed with how how quickly ggg updates their game
Amazing changes, looking forward to this patch!

Thank you!
\o
"of Staunching" is actually a substantial CI buff. Nice.
finally no more brute chancing god tier items i bet chris never thought about ppl using 1000chance orbs in a row to roll a unique
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info