People who can play the game without over heating your pc want kind of config do you have?

Ryzen 5600x and Radeon 6700xt

runs like butter 140fps in 1080p except in heavy Deli stuff
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 27, 2023, 1:53:55 PM
Well, I hate to say it but the 7700k is pretty old now and slow. I just upgraded from a 6600k to a 5600 and its night and day. The game is getting a huge update that's big enough to have them change the name to path of exile 2 so it's likely going to affect older hardware(especially cpu's) I think your 1080 is likely fine though.

I have a 5600 and intel arc a750 right now (I do have my old 1080 but I haven't tested it) and outside of a few small hitches at max settings at 4k (i lowered some of the particle stuff, it's running about the same locking at 60fps right now. this is in dx12 btw as that's the best API for intel. I am pretty new to the game so I don't know if they announced any need for hardware upgrades but it seems to be the case, also just turning down some settings might help as well (especially cpu demanding stuff). I was expecting a more drastic performance hit tbh, it may still come though.

My 6600k wasn't really cutting it in modern games anymore tbh, my 1% lows were extremely bad so I would drop to 40's/30's constantly on newer games with my 1080, after upgrade they became pretty smooth. I had to update for my intel gpu
for rebar.
Last edited by OurSin on Jul 27, 2023, 6:13:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info