ExileCon 2023 - Event Streaming Code of Conduct

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Streaming should be banned. Just post your own official video/stream...

I can guarantee there are going to be numerous idiot streamers that ignore this entirely and won't be caught by officials.

Pics/Videos...fine. But constant, always-on video streaming to thousands of other people that will undoubtedly capture other people who may or may not be okay with it? Bad move.

Or they can do what they want, and most likely the majority in attendance won't care about, actually probably like.

Since it is voluntary if you go or not, just don't go if you have an issue with it. A lot of the streamers going overseas to a big event will not be kids.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
I have to ask, what happens at Ultra VIP Dinner that cannot be streamed xD hahah
"
Rinzlow wrote:
I have to ask, what happens at Ultra VIP Dinner that cannot be streamed xD hahah

bex shares the secret art of her sacrifices and also shares the next 10 patch notes for those who swore devotion to her, because she knows all, what is was, what it is, and what will be /s
Last edited by suriuken on Jul 20, 2023, 12:14:33 PM
nice
Last edited by suriuken on Jul 20, 2023, 12:13:32 PM
bad trade
"
Rinzlow wrote:

They serve up a dish of Roast Streamer kicked from the event
Last edited by Ruddski on Aug 1, 2023, 6:02:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info