[3.23 Update] Lightning Golem minion build | Fast mapper/bosser | First ever endgame LG build

Hello! Great build.
I'm trying the medium budget, but i don't understand, how do you have pierce on proj with lightning golem?
Thx for your work!
IGN : CoOlWyn
Add me in friend if i'm not online for the trade!
"
Colwyn61 wrote:
Hello! Great build.
I'm trying the medium budget, but i don't understand, how do you have pierce on proj with lightning golem?
Thx for your work!

I got it from the weapon in crucible which is no longer obtainable. The PoBs are currently not using Pierce due to the low dmg numbers, returning Projectiles is activated by Sniper's Mark instead.
Started using this build and its a lot of fun. I wanted a minion build but didn't want something super meta.

I am using the medium budget build and noticed that not all of the auras fit on the build anymore. It looks like the necklace got nerfed to max out at 10% reservation (unless I am missing something here). What aura would you suggest cutting and what would you add to replace it? I am currently using everything besides tempest shield and don't even need enlighten support to fit it. I tried messing with the numbers in PoB but couldn't get tempest shield to fit with the nerfed necklace even with enlighten support.

Thanks for the build!
"
Rastafoo wrote:
Started using this build and its a lot of fun. I wanted a minion build but didn't want something super meta.

I am using the medium budget build and noticed that not all of the auras fit on the build anymore. It looks like the necklace got nerfed to max out at 10% reservation (unless I am missing something here). What aura would you suggest cutting and what would you add to replace it? I am currently using everything besides tempest shield and don't even need enlighten support to fit it. I tried messing with the numbers in PoB but couldn't get tempest shield to fit with the nerfed necklace even with enlighten support.

Thanks for the build!

At least for now I recommend getting a charm with mana reservation efficiency instead of cutting an aura since you want to choose Primalist as your second Ascendancy anyway.
What will you change here? It seems that the build is not doing damage.

POB: https://pobb.in/IWDAQYGX1R4u
2 Questions

1. Is this build still viable at 3.24?

2. I know you wrote with a Necromancer this Build would be little weaker, but I would love it, if you can make a Necromancer Version

Anyways love your builds <3
"
2 Questions

1. Is this build still viable at 3.24?

2. I know you wrote with a Necromancer this Build would be little weaker, but I would love it, if you can make a Necromancer Version

Anyways love your builds <3

Thx. Sadly the Lightning Golems were only really powerful in Crucible league ever since then they have been kinda mediocre. I'll keep looking into the minion but for now I can't really recommend it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info