Help me, I was banned on the tft and I don't understand what happened.

🤯
"
StinkStink wrote:
Coulrophobia (Fear of Clowns) is common. Coulrophilia? Very rare. What are the odds some of the 10 or so coulrophiliac-accounts are not alts for castablanca and/or the IVYS+1 and MFAcademy gang?

Such a fools errand to try to fight disinformation. That shouldn't be the users job.

Nah! posts like this only sink the mafia. A ton of useful information is shared and lies are exposed.
whats with all the hidden profiles in this thread? i hope its not just one guy with 3 accounts
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
whats with all the hidden profiles in this thread? i hope its not just one guy with 3 accounts

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=statistics+about+privacy

Given everything that's been said I'm not surprised as people need increasing levels of privacy to protect themselves from the mirror gang.
Last edited by MaturinGuardianOfTheBeam on Jul 9, 2023, 7:05:35 PM
I just had to make my account fully private and change my picture back to the default one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All loot should be SSF and not free-for-all. There are quite a few benefits to this approach:

1) The game can be balanced around this approach.
A. Rare drops can be less rare
B. Crafting can be more targeted and less RNG
2) 3rd party trade sites and RMT (outside of full account sales) die
3) Merges SSF and Trade player bases allowing grouping with individual drops in maps
4) Removes the currency ‘concept’ from crafting materials.
A. Less pressure to use Chaos/Exalts/Divines to trade and can be used for their intended purposes
5) Rids the forum of posts like these.
6) And posts about scammers, which if you are the mark removes the “feel bad” after they happen.

I’m sure there are more benefits to the SSF/Non-FFA that I am not including here.

And honestly, I can’t think of too many benefits to keep trade around, but let me try a few:

1) A way to offload less than perfect crafts to those who can’t craft
2) A way to get perfect gear for broken builds
3) Cuts down need to pick up lesser crafting materials
4) Creates a mini game of accumulating in game “wealth”?

Either way I’m sure going into POE 2 that GGG will just continue the status quo regarding the economy.
well its pretty obvious this is getting shut down and any sort of actual discussion is over.

Honestly threads like this make me glad that Chris and the original guys are stubborn.

If this shit is how you guys want to "play a game" thats fine, but the insolent entitled demands that GGG cater to it...

Lets just say it's immensely satisfying that they literally never cave in to you guys.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Jul 10, 2023, 2:06:25 AM
"
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Mr. SSF with hate for trade econ... what are you still doing here? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure you where knocked out at page 3: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3404342/page/3

Needing to portray factual statements as "hate for trade econ" (what does that even mean?) is just an incredibly simplistic and poor understanding of whats been said.

For the record: in that persons reply on page 3, they admitted they just want less trade friction; which is exactly what I asserted their motivation was.

He admitted that I'm right. So that's an odd sort of "knock out" unless you mean he KO'd himself? Or maybe you just didn't understand what was being discussed well enough?

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Can someone msg you through regular trade and request 100 essences? You bet! but which way is more effective? Sell an entire stash tab for divines at a time or sell a couple dozen essences for chaos at a time?

Is this really the argument now?

I guess you are mostly relying on the after market strategy. That's like you are picking up drops from a map (market or progression in the original context) which is already done by others and trying to compete the former (or beat down the prices where you end up with choking your own neck because what you need is buying power).

I am not saying you are loser but I still don't know what you want to do. (personally, I don't think you "have to".)
So feel free to be offended.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Last edited by finisterre on Jul 10, 2023, 2:23:03 AM
hoho so OP was any of this helpful? :X
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post