Next Expansion Release Date

I really can't believe how many people are just wrong about Poe2. Just think logically for once and you will understand.
1.The speed of the game will not change in endgame
2.The movement skills will not disappear
3.The wait time for 3.22, is warranted by their statement just now.
4.No events, are warranted by their statement just now.

3.22 might be good, it might also be bad, that does not influence the game direction in any way. Also nobody forces you to play it.
Complaining about the prolonged current league, just states that you have no imagination. Just play other games. Even Chris said this, POE is seasonal you play it however long you like.

And money? It's a free game, you don't have to pay anything to play it. Selling MTX is their sole way of supporting themselves. If you like the game, support it. I personally never think of the game when buying MTX, I think of GGG. Even if I have a Glimmer of hate for them sometimes, there is no excuse not to say that the core of them are purely geniuses.

Anyway, there's more... But, there's my 2 cents.

Also I have recently revised all PoE lore, so that + the actual gameplay, congratulations GGG for making the greatest ARPG of our time

Last edited by MadBone91 on Jul 6, 2023, 2:58:57 AM
Thank for the update.

These are just my own opinions i want to share.

I really enjoy the +-4 month circles.
It gives plenty of time to reach 40/40 scale and/or try builds and leaves enough time to cooldown from POE until the next league goes live.

On the other hand, i never was dissapointed by any league, If i dont like the content, i just play like standard in fresh Economy and eventually buy a league made item and add it to my virtual Standard pile.

The upgraded vault pass was cool imo, the mtx really add Something to fire or strenght themed builds.

Stay sane exiles
Oh no... :(

Earlier you said:
The reason for this is that we are currently planning to reveal our 3.22 expansion at ExileCon and its launch will take place soon after, likely around two weeks afterwards.
You’ll be wanting to play 3.22, so it’s best to leave New Zealand a few days after ExileCon. Then you’ll have enough time to make it back home and take care of your responsibilities before going full goblin-mode at launch.

So I really think everyone was counting for the 11th. You really want 3 weeks between reveal and release of 3.22?

A lot of people had do do their vacation plannings and so do I for the 11th and ongoing. I'm really sad about the 18th. :(
"
kalibor33 wrote:
D4 trash

You said it
I will pass on this Kirac`s vault pass
"
dark_elvis wrote:
I will pass on this Kirac`s vault pass

Yeah. The freebies for clearing Atlas maps are nice though. Make sure you collect those. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
GG
This doesn't make any sense, why does each league take more and more time? What do we get instead, basically 0 changes to dead skills.. Sure, you can say we got explo totem this league and some other changes, but it was all. Now new league starts after the summer break at work.

Are we changing from 4 leagues per year to 2-3 leagues per year?

Can we get at least a non-void event for the last month of the league?
Last edited by CaseyRybak on Jul 6, 2023, 4:48:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info