This or That

Late nights! While listening to some chill songs

Walking slowly or quickly?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Walking quickly.

Mountains or Beaches?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Walking quickly.

Mountains or Beaches?

Mountains, by a landslide...

1. I hate sand
2. I hate water in which fishes live
3. I hate too much sun (though that can happen on mountains too, I´ll give u that)
4. Mountains offer a spectacular view whereas beaches let you look on the most boring plain flat surface of water (and sometimes hot women).

So yeah, mountains.

Decide: The next promotion comes 6 months early but u can´t play any PoE leaguestart for the next year, or you get sick on one leaguestart so u dont have to spend vacation days but u will not get a promotion in 2024.
The next promotion comes 6 months early but u can´t play any PoE league start for the next year! I can still play standard right?

Manual or Automatic cars?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Automatic

Long hair or short hair?
Short, (but I love my wife's down to her waist long red hair)

Headset or Speakers?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Speakers - really don't like the pressure of headsets on my head :S

Magic: The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh?
Magic(but I only played a few times, and 0 times for Yu-Gi-Oh)

Chess or Checkers?
Checkers (although where I come from they are called draughts)

Monopoly or Cluedo?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Monopoly.

iPhone or Android?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info