Remove only tabs

will they carry over to poe 2 from standard?
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2023, 4:46:58 PM
Well PoE2 is not a separate game.
So unless they just remove everything from those tabs or do some major changes? They should carry over.
They've not said yet how they are handling it.

But you won't be loosing anything, PoE2 isn't a new game, it's just a new play through with he same end game.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Will we keep our then useless fusings?
I hope they delete all remove only tabs.
"
Soepkieken wrote:

Dev implication during the last Exilecon was that Fusings would be changed to Jewellers at some rate of parity value. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Soepkieken wrote:

Dev implication during the last Exilecon was that Fusings would be changed to Jewellers at some rate of parity value. =^[.]^=

Tainted Fusing will be useless and Tainted chrome may have way higher demand to recolor the item socket color
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Soepkieken wrote:

Properly because those still work on the pre PoE 2.0 items + game drops from pre PoE 2.0 area's.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jun 10, 2023, 6:20:18 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Properly because those still work on the pre PoE 2.0 items + game drops from pre PoE 2.0 area's.

PoE 2 areas? Pre-PoE 2 areas? What?

As far as I know, this is a global mechanic rework that will affect the whole game/both story modes - AND items already existing in the economy.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 10, 2023, 6:35:31 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:

PoE 2 areas? Pre-PoE 2 areas? What?

As far as I know, this is a global mechanic rework that will affect the whole game/both story modes - AND items already existing in the economy.

They talked about this when they first revealed information about PoE 2.0.
The game we know as PoE 1.0 will still be there. PoE 2.0 will be a paralel game that end up on the same endgame......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info