Do you guys still miss harvest?

"
the full mechanic pre nerf yes, but the garden building part of it is what i miss.

you miss all that micromanagement?
Yes, the lack of deterministic crafting and not gambling is what I would call the #1 flaw of PoE.

The problem is the devs have the deal with players who play 12 hours a day and optimize (i.e. pool thousands of player resources in TFT) and players who play 2 hours a day.

They dont know how to do this, so they decided the least worst option was limit the 12 hour a day players by making gamble crafting ridiculously unrewarding.

This screws you if you don't play PoE like a job.

Notice how the players with 30+ achievements all dislike Harvest and casual gamers loved it.

GGG made their choice, it is what it is.
Harvest, even now, is just fine.
Casual player, wouldn't miss it if it disappeared entirely. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think the current harvest could be removed entirely at this point. Oshabi can become some new unique map to maintain her fight and drops.

Some of the other crafting options can be rolled out somewhere else in the game. I don't think the current garden is worthy of taking up league space or atlas skill tree points currently.
Not at all ^^
"
e1337donkey wrote:

I don't think the current garden is worthy of taking up league space or atlas skill tree points currently.

I'll be rolling on the floor laughing if Crucible went core potentially replacing harvest or whatever else but i guess they aren't that stupid... maybe... possibly... hopefully..
Yeah, harvest in Ritual was the best mechanic the game ever had, Sanctum being a close second.
Last edited by Xyel on Jun 8, 2023, 6:54:32 AM
Yeah I miss it, steady character improvement options offered at a reliable rate kept me interested in multiple characters and it enabled some truly bad builds to be OK realistically.

Rog fills in for me mostly but rog can't craft everything.
you would all still play this game if they brought back full powered harvest. You would all use it.

The trade site lets you look for specific items with stats that you want. Not much different than an item editor tbh. If you have enough currency you have an in game item editor. Really not sure why the package the item editor comes in bother people so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info