yea, so d4 isnt something that poe has to worry about

blizzard essentially made d4 a single player game, and there is 0 competition between it and any online enabled game.

there is no way to reliably chat or make groups and theres no way to find trades.

poe is king as always.
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2023, 11:44:46 PM
"poe is king" but you dont even play poe? in 10 years your highest char is lvl 71
It's not like PoE gives a lot of love to group playing either... but yes, in the trade aspect we can't compare.

Free trading > Anything

But of course D4 just released and there is no trade platform or anything. That could change in the future I guess.
Last edited by FedeS on Jun 4, 2023, 1:20:08 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"poe is king" but you dont even play poe? in 10 years your highest char is lvl 71

Why do you underestimate others? You hide yours chars too !?
yea, i havent played this game in a long time.

its by far the best arpg on the market at the moment, i havent played because its overwhelming to deal with the skill tree.

i often open the game, and the skill tree and instantly get overwhelmed by how much stuff i need to learn to even be average at the game.

thats says something about me, not really the game, maybe there is a better way to do talent trees in this game. maybe this is the best way, i dont know, but i did play this game, and i spent quite a bit of money on it.

and ultimately, if you are one of the people that play this game actively and were wondering about d4, the answer is dont. its a single player arpg with no way to trade or group. its not good right now, and this game is infinitely better than that. even though it wasnt able to retain me particularly because i am not a hardcore enough gamer to decipher the skill tree.
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Why do you underestimate others? You hide yours chars too !?

i didnt underestimate anything. highest char is always shown even if all the chars are hidden, in his case the lvl 71 is shown so thats the highest
PoE has its flaws. D4 has its flaws. Hell, even Jennifer Lawrence has her flaws. We just have to find what suits us best. We can talk about if's, but's and what's when shit hits the fan and the fat lady sings.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 4, 2023, 12:54:02 PM
Anyone who has played through the D4 beta knows that :))
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

If a streamer said it then it must be true.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info