Loot drops at an all time low

Better chance is still a low chance.
rng is rng one day i droped 30 divines the next day i droped 2
Hoho loot drops have always been god awful for everyone who didn't want to spend hundreds of hours a league mindlessly one clicking some mobs in a small map.

And my favorite part is players defending the disgusting amount of no lifing / degen mode hours needed to find anything other then currency hoho.
"
bellabears wrote:
Just make mf ing fun again 🤪

Best way to make currency in this game is playing the auction house. Essentially, not playing the game is the best way to play it.
Last edited by Nulledout on May 28, 2023, 12:40:17 PM
I'm curious what the marginal benefit of maxing out rarity is compared to just getting ~200%. What's the return on that investment post-Kalandra?
"
bellabears wrote:
I'm an mf er...
Past two weeks, literally nothing...

Literally nothing, huh? I find that hard to believe. Not even a scroll of wisdom?
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
bellabears wrote:
I'm an mf er...

Literally nothing, huh? I find that hard to believe. Not even a scroll of wisdom?

You are just being silly with that.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I'm curious what the marginal benefit of maxing out rarity is compared to just getting ~200%. What's the return on that investment post-Kalandra?

i think some1 had a spreadsheet on that, 100 was like 40% increase, 200% was like 60%, 400 was like 80%
at some point you need to stop and maximise your clear speed, instead of going super slow in your max mf build
Last edited by Aetherium on May 29, 2023, 4:32:05 AM
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
bellabears wrote:
I'm an mf er...

he probably has them filtered out xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I work 55 hours a week and still farmed a headhunter this league. Game feels more generous than ever tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info