whatever happened to that ruthless uber boss kill event?

"
Phrazz wrote:

It's ironic that an imbalanced skill introduction is the only reason anyone managed to do this.

Is that what we are calling explode totems, SST with Vigilance, and Vengeant Cascade projectile build wildness? "Imbalanced skill introductions" ... really? Wow.

The way some folks that generally defend GGG on most things, frame legitimate issues, is spectacular spin. I honestly don't get it, or what the upside is? How is accepting this sort of nonsense from the devs helpful?

Can we just call it what it is? Untested, broken, and out of any sort of reasonable comparison with other abilities? Why should GGG get a pass on stuff like this? It's bad desgin, it's not well thought out, and for sure it was absolutely never tested. How that makes it to live, with extra time in this 4 month dev league, is embarrassing, or at least it should be.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 22, 2023, 10:05:03 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Can we just call it what it is? Untested, broken, and out of any sort of reasonable comparison with other abilities?

In my head, "imbalanced" covers that. Sorry for not using your favorite adjectives. Note to self: When critiquing something 'ironically imbalanced', I have to use more adjectives.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info