whatever happened to that ruthless uber boss kill event?

at the start of the league they announced a HC ruthless uber boss kill event and we havent heard anything about it since. surely someone has done it by now? with that explode totem build its possible even with ruthless found gear
Last bumped on May 22, 2023, 12:06:01 PM
hoho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCu5xeq324U

good call on the explode totems.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on May 21, 2023, 9:08:24 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho

nice one. i guess he did the others too? exarch is the hardest uber from what i heard
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 21, 2023, 9:20:03 PM
Ya he did Eater also those were the only 2 for the event needed iirc.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Can't wait for the next one which will be all uber pinnacles, simu30 and hogm on the same hcssfruthless char.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
Can't wait for the next one which will be all uber pinnacles, simu30 and hogm on the same hcssfruthless char.

i doubt they would do another one. if it wasnt for that broken build we wouldnt even have a winner for this one. they cant add a broken build every time they do an event
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
hoho

nice one. i guess he did the others too? exarch is the hardest uber from what i heard

What a beast! Give the man his own NPC in the game on top of everything else! They freakin deserve it.

OP change title to god gamer wins exilcon ticket in ruthless ssf hc xd
Last edited by Strickl3r on May 22, 2023, 6:20:59 AM
Before launch, I suspected (and wished) that no one would be able to do this. Maybe it would 'force' them to take a hard look at some of the issues the game has.

It's ironic that an imbalanced skill introduction is the only reason anyone managed to do this.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

i doubt they would do another one. if it wasnt for that broken build we wouldnt even have a winner for this one. they cant add a broken build every time they do an event

Nah, you can bet we will get a winner no matter what they throw at us even without that broken build. There are plenty of people who play this game for a living and do literally nothing else. They will manage somehow sooner or later. Some of the most games most renowned top players didn't even participate this time. Might take 3 months then instead of 1 but they'll manage.
They still in the mud flats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info