Exilecon Qualifiers

I have lots of time watching top racers struggle to kill Kitava but lets be honest even wehn Ziggy and Raiz are doing amazing as all Doom Hell its kinda boring watching 1000th A5 Kitava Kill, I don't believe it would be possible but imagine if last qualifier would be a race to kill last boss of Act 2 of PoE 2 aka PoE 4.0 on some alpha version, with games bugs and all of it, stripped of league mechanics or something. Damn I got horny from having this idea. Stay sane exiles :)
Last bumped on May 26, 2023, 10:12:56 PM
POE races are boring, just like any e"sports" in general. I understand Poe is not an e"sport", just to illustrate I find people playing games on a competitive level incredibly boring. I know it's something really hard to do, but it's like watching golf or a card game.
Watching golf or card game gathers a lot of interest, as long as you are interested in it general, its amazing, tv stations and online sites let you watch how to Pros do it even when u are only a casual.

Watching these races are good for you, you learn from them a lot.

@bauermayers
Watching other people do things well is a good way to learn how to improve one's own skills. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Watching other people do things well is a good way to learn how to improve one's own skills. =^[.]^=
so it's good to rush a game and play the meta time over and over? x'D nah if u play like that 95% of the people would stop playing instantly.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
so it's good to rush a game and play the meta time over and over? x'D nah if u play like that 95% of the people would stop playing instantly.

That's not what I said, and you know it. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
so who won? or its not over yet?
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

That's not what I said, and you know it. =9[.]9=
maybe but it's how i read it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Yes, we learn a lot but I think those characters are designed to be optimal for campaign only. They aren't designed with reaching the end game in mind.
Yesterday's incident banworthy what do you think?

Someone wins a ticket, participates in the next race anyways with the name of a fellow racer that has yet to win a ticket. It makes the race look like a joke and encourages everybody to troll as much as they can to get attention.

I don't know who that guraste guy is who quit the game because of this troll and he probably has a bad mindset, but a guy that is already qualified pissing on other players shoes that way, wow.

Look at him when he wins how much emotions he has and then he does sth like this completely disrepecting any other player who might have the same ambition. Not a good player to represent the community on a stage, imo.
Last edited by Strickl3r on May 19, 2023, 7:47:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info