Got my first mirror drop kinda?

congratulation. No mirror drop for me, playing since Jamuary 2013 and about 20k+ hours playtime :-(
Last edited by CallMeSnake on May 17, 2023, 2:31:24 PM
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I started playing in April 2014. ~9,000 hours.

No mirror. I still break most barrels and open most chests in hopes one might be there.

Glad you got one though. :)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Phrazz wrote:
Gratz dude. Had my first (and only) mirror drop in Sentinel. Spent it on a MB.
nice spend mine on a MB as well having a lot of fun with it :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I'm nearing 15k hours logged. I have almost 300 days on Xbox since launch and have played since dom/nem.

The closest I've come to a mirror is a shard that dropped in a low level Terrace map during Blight league while I was playing HCSSF for the first, and prolly last time.
Coming up on 12 years, played every league, got my first mirror in Sentinel in the Graveyard map out of a harbinger (im guessing it dropped a mirror shard then upgraded from the passive atlas node). Got my second and most recent mirror in Lake of Kalandra league what a fucking waste of a drop that was. That was off of a zombie in the strand map.

I ended up not using either of them as I was winding down my enjoyment of Sentinel and LoK...well, that was LoK.
"
satanttin wrote:
dropped as a full stack of house of mirrors card only took me 10 years and 5 months to get it lmao

how long did it take for u guys to drop one?

edit: 8.7k hours on steam. note i've played it before it came to steam as well.

I got one first 500 hours...Didn't even know what it was but I knew it was valuable cuz everyone wanted it.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 18, 2023, 1:33:40 AM
Wow, that's quite an impressive amount of time! I'm sure you are very proud of your accomplishment. Congratulations!
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
dropped as a full stack of house of mirrors card only took me 10 years and 5 months to get it lmao

how long did it take for u guys to drop one?

edit: 8.7k hours on steam. note i've played it before it came to steam as well.

I got one first 500 hours...Didn't even know what it was but I knew it was valuable cuz everyone wanted it.
holy shit that's lucky x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
a few leagues ago can't remember exactly when, but just start this game during 2.6 (Legacy league) and on and off in league and a bit more time in Standard
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info