0.10.6b Patch Notes

Do you still get potential loot dropping from mobs that explode?
Hi [----]

if you want exp from the suicide mobs, maybe you should KILL them yourself.

[----]

kthxbye. :)
They say I'm an astronaut that laughs a lot.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 17, 2013, 3:17:34 AM
"
Monsters no longer grant experience, flask charges and other on-kill benefits if they detonate themselves. This does not apply to Undying Incinerators that can explode when very low on life.

Finally wished for this fix since CB where all 2h runs ended with somebody phasind throught low density exploders.

Can you fix the Graceperiod exploit now, so harder modes such as Lethal and Turbo don't get abused in Party races.(AI script looks for another target if player has the Graceperiod state=

Then the only thing left to fix is the Hillock reward->Move it to of each class or remove it.

Add Golden Hand or some unique mob that gets avoided.
Why are you balancing this game around Races?

I dont even like racing.
Last edited by Voltus5 on Apr 17, 2013, 3:41:49 AM
"
Voltus5 wrote:

I dont even like racing.

If you dont participate in races, grinding for XP (at these spots) is a non-issue; so that the change should not affect you at all (or at least: at most)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Voltus5 wrote:

I dont even like racing.

If you dont participate in races, grinding for XP (at these spots) is a non-issue; so that the change should not affect you at all (or at least: at most)

Thats not my point.
"
Voltus5 wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Voltus5 wrote:

I dont even like racing.

Thats not my point.

What is your point? You make zero sence.
Running past exploders at melee range is free xp, but the xp gained by shooting them down safely from almost a screen away is somehow well-earned?

This nerf is not going to prevent western grinding, but it will further hose melee (as far too many game mechanics do at this point), and will also result in lowered xp for any builds that arent pure ranged in maps that spawn exploders.

If you really want to make western forest less appealing in races (im assuming this is the intent here?), do so by making the other nearby zones more appealing. Increase broken bridge density, move one of bridges high hp monsters to western (bridge has both golems and enduring cry bears, while western has no high hp monsters), make church dungeon level 22... plenty of better options available than an arbitrary nerf that has negative effects on other aspects of the game and is almost certain not to work as intended.
IGN: KoTao
I don't know how you do it Kotao but usually after hitting level 16 player run only through exploders till they reach certain nodes.
thx ggg!

i love races

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info