0.10.6b Patch Notes

I can see that skillfully dodging suiciders and receiving a tiny reward desperately needed to be nerfed.
"
Maverickroll wrote:
So, does this apply to mobs that have something cast on them like Exploding Arrow? Or is it for the "suicide" mobs? ala the red mobs in mervails area, the purple exploding guys in western forest etc?

Right, it's the "suicide" monsters. Western Forest is still a good race strategy but we're making other options attractive too by removing its free experience.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Do they grant XP if killed before explosion?
"
lepre84 wrote:
Do they grant XP if killed before explosion?

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool. Is season2 going to be any friendlier to the casual player? It seems most of the races take place during the day when I am at work and the americans (since it's night time there) can compete *sigh*
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Apr 17, 2013, 12:35:19 AM
Warping the game to fit the races.

Forced myself to do 3 but just can't stand the boredom.
I found it oddly satisfying dodging the exploding enemies and getting rewarded for that. Made killing them a fun experience rather than kiting without touching them..

Any newer melee players will never be able to get XP from them.
SO funny when people come in threads expecting every single PATCH to be a game changer or to add somthing new ..... anyways keep up the good work GGG
IGN = Judyiss

SHOCK / SUMMONER
"
Cool. Is season2 going to be any friendlier to the casual player? It seems most of the races take place during the day when I am at work and the americans (since it's night time there) can compete *sigh*

Yep! We're announcing details of it as soon as this patch deploys. Check the news page then!
1.0.7 on Friday, good stuff.

Random question: Any news on open beta support packs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info