3.21.1 Hotfix

3.21.1 Hotfix


  • Fixed a client crash introduced in 3.21.1.

You will need to restart your client to receive this fix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 10, 2023, 7:00:18 PM
meow
fix hideouts. fix NPC placement, fix stash/guild stash placements, fix map devices, fix waypoint, fix teleports.

FIX YOUR GAME.
Somehow textures are off now.

PackCheck not helped.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
fix hideouts. fix NPC placement, fix stash/guild stash placements, fix map devices, fix waypoint, fix teleports.

FIX YOUR GAME.


? Wat
how about fixing something that you broke in ARPG essential area. risk\reward relation in league mechanic. like i do not know... make monsters actually drop rewards related to risk?
"
Trolatina wrote:
how about fixing something that you broke in ARPG essential area. risk\reward relation in league mechanic. like i do not know... make monsters actually drop rewards related to risk?


This^
Could be ok league if mobs actually dropped loot.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 5, 2023, 5:30:06 AM
fix harvest colours
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Fully agree
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Trolatina wrote:
how about fixing something that you broke in ARPG essential area. risk\reward relation in league mechanic. like i do not know... make monsters actually drop rewards related to risk?


This^
Could be ok league if mobs actually dropped loot.


Indeed; why nerfed the loot so much for casual players?
Live your Life. Love your Life.
Last edited by hendrik16 on May 5, 2023, 11:35:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info