its easier to learn Music Theory than your "Crafting System"

enough said?
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Last bumped on May 8, 2023, 6:02:44 AM
Okay
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Okay

okay
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
OP is not wrong
That's why SSF Ruthless is the true POE experience. No crafting bench, no crafting, no worries.
"
wullack wrote:
That's why SSF Ruthless is the true POE experience. No crafting bench, no crafting, no worries.

POE experience in that most people won't experience much of the game? Don't get me wrong, Ruthless does have appeal as a mode to play occasionally for me, but I can already tell that most end game stuff might as well not exist in Ruthless because I'll never make it. Getting bounced back to white maps constantly isn't very fun.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 5, 2023, 8:46:55 AM
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
enough said?

Explain me why, like I'm a 4 year old. ;)

The big point for Crafting in PoE is, that there are kinda lots of possible routes how to get the desired result. On one hand, this is really cool because there is alot of freedom involved. On the other hand, it's very hard because you will usually want to maximize your odds, because you don't want to waste tons of currency (and therefore time) on a single item.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Nubatron wrote:
POE experience in that most people won't experience much of the game? Don't get me wrong, Ruthless does have appeal as a mode to play occasionally for me, but I can already tell that most end game stuff might as well not exist in Ruthless because I'll never make it. Getting bounced back to white maps constantly isn't very fun.

In Ruthless mode act 10 Kitava is the final boss – as it should be. Everything else, that so called "end game" only exists for the no lifers and streamers.
"
wullack wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

In Ruthless mode act 10 Kitava is the final boss – as it should be. Everything else, that so called "end game" only exists for the no lifers and streamers.

I'm glad you found a mode that suits your needs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info